50 ~ Smut

Hayes's POV

I could feel that Colby was growing tired of waiting, and frankly, so was I. I let go of his shoulder and slowly looked at him with pleading eyes. Immediately, Colby knew what I wanted at that moment. He pulled out his fingers, causing me to scratch his bicep lightly with my nails from how fast he pulled them out.

He pulled the blanket off from the both of us and tossed it aside. Then he quickly discarded his clothes and tossed them who knows where. Now, we were both naked. I was breathing kind of quickly from what he was doing to me before, but still, I spoke.

"M-My pocket... in my pants.." I said, pointing directly at it. Colby looked over at my pants and quickly went towards them, reaching into the pocket of my shorts and pulling out a condom. He looked at me and chuckled.

"You were expecting this to happen?" he asked, climbing back into the bed. I blushed madly and propped myself up by my elbows.

"I-I was hoping this would happen" I said. I gulped quietly, watching as he rolled the condom on himself.

God, he's big...

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you have condoms?" he asked. I blushed even more and looked up at him.

"N-No reason.." I said. Colby shook his head slightly, I'm guessing to get the thought out of his head, and hovered over me. Colby put his hand on my thigh and slowly slid it up, his cold hand giving me goosebumps and shivers down my spine.

Here we go...

Colby aligned himself at my entrance but before he slid in he stopped.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he asked, looking down at me. I looked at him and nodded my head eagerly.

"Okay. Just tell me if it hurts or if you want me to stop and I'll stop" he told me. I nodded my head again and slightly pulled him closer, being very impatient in this moment. I laid back down on the bed and looked up at him, slowly putting my arms under his and grabbing onto his shoulder blades. He watched my face as he slowly slid into me, my face turning from being needy to feeling slight pain, which is expected in these types of situations. You know, me being a virgin and all. Well, not anymore.

He started thrusting into me slowly, slow enough for me to get used to the new feeling inside of me

He started thrusting into me slowly, slow enough for me to get used to the new feeling inside of me. Soon, that pain in the bottom of my stomach and core changed into unimaginable pleasure throughout my whole entire body. I started moaning uncontrollably, gripping onto his shoulder tightly and wrapping my legs around his waist.

At that moment, Colby started thrusting faster with longer strokes. I threw my head back against the pillow and moaned loudly once again. He leaned down and started kissing my neck roughly making me moan even louder than the last time.

Oh, god. How incredible this feeling was. Finally, this feeling that I've been waiting for since Colby and I started getting sexual with each other. I knew it would feel amazing but this is a whole different level than just doing little things.

"Shit" Colby muttered against the skin of my neck, vibrations scattered throughout it. I nearly screamed as I felt myself coming close to the end of this joy ride. I scratched down his back hard leaving several red scratch marks.

"Oh, fuck! Colby-!" I arched my back, coming into contact with his bare chest, screaming out his name as I dug my nails into his skin, coming undone right under the man that I called mine.

Colby groaned lightly as he let himself come undone just after I did, his hot liquid filling up the rubber condom. He kept thrusting, sloppily, letting the both of us ride out our highs.

He pulled out slowly, his body dropping onto the bed beside me almost immediately. I laid back down flat on the bed, panting, as was he. We laid there, trying to catch our breaths, sweaty and sticky.

This is the best I've felt since Colby and I had our first sexual encounter. God, did that feel good, but nothing could ever compare to this, ever.

I stared at the ceiling, panting, trying to wrap my mind around what just happened. Well, what just happened is that I had sex for the first time with the love of my life. But for some reason, I couldn't believe it actually happened. It felt like a dream. One that I didn't wanna wake up from.

I slowly looked over at Colby and he was also staring at the roof, trying to do what I was doing, wrapping his head around what just happened.

"I can't believe we just did that.." Colby said, slowly turning his head and looking at me.

"I can't believe it either" I said, still slightly out of breath.

"How do you feel?" Colby asked me. I licked my lips and looked back up at the ceiling.

"Amazing. I've never felt better in my entire life" I said, now catching my breath, and so did he.

"So it-.. it was good?" Colby asked. I looked at him with my mouth slightly open.

"It was incredible" I said to him. He smiled at me causing me to smile back at him. We both laughed softly and enjoyed the moment we had together.

There was one thing I couldn't stop thinking about though. And that was-...