63 ~ Smut

Hayes's POV

I don't really know how to be, like, hot and sexy like most girls. You know how they are with their raspy voices and whatnot. I don't know how to act like that. What I do know is what Colby likes and what he likes is me. So I just gotta be me and I'll be great.

"You wanna have sex again?" I asked him out of the blue. He chocked on the mango a bit and started coughing. He looked up at me with a shocked expression. I just giggled.

"What?"

"You heard me," I said. I leaned over the counter and rested my arms on it.

"Um... I just- I just wanted to know if you were being serious..."

"I am seriously serious" I put on a serious face as I said that "So do you want to? Because I want to" I told him.

"Maybe... Maybe we should wait"

"That happened yesterday. Today is a new day" I said.

"It's one in the morning, Hayes"

"So? It makes it more exciting. Everything is dark and mysterious. You never know what to expect" I told him. A small grin grew on my face after I said that.

"You are right... But what if you're still sensitive down there? What if you get really hurt?"

"I'm fine. And I can prove it if you want me to" I said. He looked at me with a small smirk on his face.

"My, my... How quickly you've grown"

"Ha ha ha. I've always been like that"

"No, you haven't. Not until I gave you all the information you needed. Not until... I showed you everything I did. And now, because of me, you know what you know" he said.

"Yeah but... Hmm... The memory, it's a bit foggy. I need, like, a reminder" I carefully hopped on top of the counter, pushed the mango plate aside, and crawled my way towards him "So... Are you up for a history lesson?"

"Of course I am."