10

Hayes's POV

I knew that Colby was jealous and I loved it. I wanted to have some fun with this.

"So, how are things with Olivia?" Lee asked.

"Well, she still hates me for no reason. My parents took me out of school because of her. She's just bullying me nonstop"

"Who's bullying you?" Colby asked while walking into the kitchen and pretending to get a glass of water. I knew what he was doing. He was just trying to listen to what we were talking about.

"Oh, there's a girl, her name is Olivia, she bullies me all the time. She still does. She lives in the house right in front of mine. See that house?" I asked pointing out the front window and to her house. He nodded his head and then looked back at me "Yeah, that's where she lives and she's constantly being mean to me. My friend says that it's because I'm best friends with two hot guys and I kinda think she's right" I said. Colby nodded his head. He looked a bit jealous. Lee looked down and chuckled at what I said.

"So you think Noah and I are hot?" Lee asked. I raised both my eyebrows.

"Oh, I KNOW you guys are hot" I said laughing a bit. I felt Colby slightly glaring at me.

"Okay," Lee chuckled "just remember rule number nine" Lee said.

Rule #9: Relatives Of Your Best Friend Are Totally Off Limits.

"Yeah, I know. You don't have to worry Lee. I got my eye on someone else" I said looking at Colby and smiling. Lee gasped dramatically and my head snapped back at him.

"You and the babysitter?!?!" Lee yelled. I shushed him and put my finger over his mouth.

"Do you want the whole neighborhood to know?" I whisper/yelled at him. He shook his head no.

"At least now I know you're not into my brother" Lee said. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.

"Can you please keep this on the down low?" I asked. He nodded his head and I thanked him.

"And PLEASE, let ME tell Noah about this" I said.

"Oh shit. He's gonna be pissed at you for dating the babysitter" Lee said. It was true what he said. Noah is gonna be pissed when he finds out.

"I mean, we aren't really dating" Colby said.

"That's true" I agreed with Colby.

"Then what are you guys?" Lee asked.

What are we?...