48 ~ Smut

Hayes's POV

Adrian peaked his head inside and looked at Colby and I.

"Oh, there you are. I was wondering where you went. I didn't find you in your room" Adrian said. I gulped quietly, hoping none of them heard it, but of course someone did, Colby.

"Y-Yeah. I'm right here. W-What did you want?" I said as calmly and sweetly as possible, trying not to sound like I just had someone's finger inside of me.

"Oh, nothing. I was just bored. I just woke up a few minutes ago and couldn't go back to sleep" Adrian said. Colby and I nodded our heads. I was gonna say something but then Colby spoke.

"We were just telling each other sole embarrassing stories. But we were just about to go to sleep" Colby quickly thought up a lie and, thankfully, Adrian believed him.

"Oh, alright. Well, good night. I'm gonna go out to taco bell. You guys want anything?" Adrian asked. Without hesitation, I spoke up.

"Tacos. A bunch of tacos. Don't forget to get me a slushy" I said quickly.

"But the taco bell that sells slushies is like an hour and a half away"

"You can drive my car" I said.

"Really? Oh, my god. Okay. I'm leaving now. Bye" and with that, he left, closing the door behind him.

"Don't crash my car!!" I yelled out, hoping he heard me. Colby chuckled and looked at me. I sighed loudly in relief that my brother was gone, only making Colby chuckle louder.

"God Jesus Christ that was way too close. And thank the universe that he didn't see my clothes on the floor" I said while turning my head to face him. He nodded his head and smiled softly at me.

Right after that I gasped loudly because he-...