64 ~ Smut

Hayes's POV

The instant he declared those words an overwhelming sensation of excitement surged through me. It felt like a thousand volts of lightning moving through my body at once.

I could tell that he knew what those words did to me. He slowly inched his hands closer and closer to me. He stopped before his hands reached my legs and slowly stood up, looking down at me.

Then, out of nowhere, he wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and kissing me intensely. I obviously kissed back. He carried my body over to the couch in the living room and laid me down on it, hovering his body over mine and slowly pulling away from the amazing kiss.

"Maybe later" he whispered close to my face. He climbed off the couch and grabbed the remote control to the tv. I groaned and sat up.

"Stop doing that!"

"I can't stop. It's my favorite thing to do to you"

"Are you sure it's your favorite?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him. He looked down at me and clenched his jaw. He shook his head and turned to the tv, sitting on a smaller couch.

"C'mon... You know you want to" I told him. He looked over at me again and bit his lip. You could see it in his face. He was trying to resist the temptation. He was trying to resist... me. But I wasn't gonna let him go. I refuse to stop trying.

A couple of minutes went by and we were both still in the same places we were before. I let him think that I had stopped but really I was coming up with a plan. I'm gonna go over to him and-... Well, you'll see. Or should I say read?

I stood up and walked over to him, grabbing the remote and setting it down on the coffee table. Then I sat down on his lap facing him.

"What... Are you doing?"

"You already know the answer to that question," I mumbled. I slowly tilted my head down and began to kiss his neck. I found out a short while ago that that was his weakness. His craving. He yearned for the touch of my lips on his skin.

"S-Stop..." A small moan erupted from his throat and flowed into my ears "I'm not gonna do it. I-I don't wanna hurt you..." When he said that I didn't know what to feel. I pulled away and looked at him.

"You won't hurt me" I gently placed my right hand on his left cheek "I'm all better now. I promise you I am. You can even check for yourself" I leaned in closer and whispered in his ear "I'm not wearing any underwear" a little giggle came out of my mouth as I said it.

Colby licked his lips and slowly ran his fingers down my sides.

"Maybe I could... check.. Just to be sure"  he said. He slid a hand closer and closer to my kitty gradually making me ever so impatient.

"Why don't we start with what we did first when we met"

"You mean..."

"Yeah," he said. Do you know what he's talking about? If you don't... You'll know very soon.

Not a second after he said that he slipped a finger inside of me without warning. The feeling of something inside me is a feeling I could never get used to. The sensation was delayed but after a couple of seconds, it hit me like numerous waves.

At first, it was like minor ripples but then it felt like a wave crashing on the sands. And the best part.... It had only just begun...