12

Hayes' POV

"W-What?" I couldn't believe what he just said. I was shocked.

"I know we just met but I am falling in love with you. The more I look at you, the more I hear your voice, the more I spend time with you, the deeper I fall for you!" Colby said. I quickly got to my knees and hugged the living hell out of him and he hugged me back.

"So, this means you won't leave me?" I asked.

"Why would I ever leave you, princess?"

*A Couple Minutes Later After Colby Kept Saying How Much He Loves Her And Some Other Corny Shit*

Colby and I went downstairs and my eyes were met with Lee's older brother, Noah. He looked at me and smiled. I ran towards him and he picked me up and hugged me.

"Oh, my god. I missed you so much Hayes" Noah said. He put me down and I smiled.

"I missed you, too Noah"

"Happy eighteenth birthday!!!" Lee and Noah said simultaneously. They each held a present of their own in their hands.

"Aww! You guys!" I said while covering my mouth with my hands. I hugged them both and then Lee put the present he got me in my face so that I'd open his first. We all chuckled. I took the present from Lee's hands and opened it. It was one of those new bathroom speakers that are waterproof. He knows how much I love to sing in the shower.

"Thank you so much Lee!" I hugged him tight "I love it!" I said. We pulled apart and I grabbed Noah's present. It was a small box. I opened it and I could not believe my eyes. It was a BMW car key. I gasped and looked up at Noah.

"Is this a joke!?!?" I said hoping it wasn't a joke. Noah shook his head no.

"Go look outside" Noah said. I looked at Colby and he was just as shocked as I was. I looked back at Noah and he looked at Colby with a questionable look on his face. I looked at Lee and he mouthed 'not yet'. I nodded my head and walked to the door. I opened it and saw the car. I gasped and ran towards it.

"Oh my god!" I whisper/yelled to myself. I opened the car and got in.

"You DO have your license, right?" Lee asked. I looked at him and then looked down.

"I mean.... no, but-"

"No 'but's. You can't drive. Give the keys back" Noah said. I looked at him and then at Colby.

"Colby can drive the car. Right Colby?" I said. We all were looking at Colby. Noah was looking at Colby with a...sort of...mad look on his face.

"I don't think we met" Noah said sternly.

"Noah!" I said while getting out of the car.

"Who are you exactly?!" Noah asked getting closer to Colby. Lee and I sprinted towards them. I stood in front of Colby and Lee stood in front of Noah. I faced Colby while Lee faced Noah.

"Colby, please don't say anything" I whispered to Colby. Colby nodded his head and I turned around to face Noah.

"Noah... don't!" Lee said sternly. Noah looked at Lee and then at me. Noah sighed and looked down.

"Fine" Noah said. He backed up slightly and looked at Colby and I.

"So, uh. Who is he?" Noah asked calmly.

"He's my babysitter for the month. My parents are on their vacation" I said. Noah nodded his head.

"Hayes," I turned around and faced Colby "I'll be happy to drive the car for you" Colby said while sliding his hands around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Looks like he's more than just your babysitter!" Noah said. Lee put his hands on Noah's chest and held him back a bit.

"Noah, please! Let me explain!" I said. Noah calmed down once again and nodded his head.

"He IS my babysitter.....but..... I-I-I-" I sighed and looked down "I-I love him! Okay!"...