26

Hayes's POV

After an hour of driving we FINALLY got to the pizza place. Adrian said that he'd go in and that Colby and I could stay in the car. I told him I could go with him but he insisted I stay in the car. So, he walked inside Domino's pizza.

I turned back looking at Colby. He has that same damn smirk on his face. I gulped hoping he didn't notice but he did notice. He chuckled softly and looked down slightly.

"Do I really make you that nervous?"

"Y-Yes" I said. I gulped again and blushed a lot. Colby looked up at me and smiled.

"Come here" he said. He patted on the seat next to him signaling for me to go back with him.

"You want me... t-to go back there?.... with... with you?"

"Yes. Yes I do"

I hesitated but climbed into the backseat with Colby. I sat next to him and looked out the window.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Colby asked. I slowly looked at him but then looked down.

"I'm not gonna do anything sexual to you if that's what you're worried about" he said. I slowly looked at him again. He reassured me one more time that he wasn't gonna do anything. I nodded slightly and sighed softly in relief.

"But you know what I will do?"

"W-What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna wrap my arm around you," Colby slowly wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him "and make you feel all warm and safe" Colby said. I smiled brightly and rested my head on his shoulder. He rested his chin on top of my head and kisses my head softly. I cuddled up to his side and closed my eyes.

He really did make me feel warm and safe in his arms. Oh, how I love this man so much.

After a few minutes Adrian came back and got into the car. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"That was quick" I said. Adrian turned his head towards me in the back and raised an eyebrow.

"You're in the back? Okay. Well, yeah it was fast cause it's pretty late and no one was in the store besides the employees" Adrian said, putting the pizza boxes on the passengers seat where I was sitting before. I nodded my head then rested it against Colby's shoulder again.

Adrian started driving home while listening to some music on the radio quietly to himself. He put it on a low volume so only he could hear it. I didn't mind really. I was listening to Colby breathing and oddly enough, it was relaxing. Like seriously, it was weird but calming.... I don't know what that's about but ehh.

"I love you, Hayes" Colby whispered into my ear. I smiled and looked at him.

"I love you, too" I whispered back to him. He smiled and kisses the tip of my nose. I giggled softly making Colby smile a bit more.

We're such a weird cheesy couple... but we love it

(and you love it too lol)