6 ~ Smut

Hayes's POV

"I think she wants more, Colby" Brennen said, smirking.

"Do you want more?" Colby asked me. I stuttered, not wanting to tell him the answer. His fingertips grazed over my underwear and I sucked in a breath, biting my bottom lip.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes" Colby said. He then faced Brennen.

"Hey, uh. Didn't you have that THING you were supposed to do today?" Colby asked.

"Oh, yeah! I'm gonna go do that" Brennen said. Then they both started walking towards the front door. I took this as a chance to hide, feeling really shy about everything that's happening. I stood on the counter and jumped on top of the fridge. That's where I always hide. Our fridge was tall and big, and my body was short and small, so it was perfect. I heard the front door close and footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Hayes" Colby called out "Where are you?" Colby asked. He looked everywhere and he couldn't find me, until he looked up and saw my head poking out a little from on top of the fridge. He chuckled.

"Hayes, get down from there" He said.

"W-What are you gonna d-do to me?" I asked silently.

"If you come down I'll show you" Colby said, motioning for me to get down. I was gonna get down but I hesitated.

"Hey. What's wrong, babygirl?" Colby asked. I gasped and blushed at the nickname he gave me.

"B-B-Babygirl?" I asked. Colby chuckled and smirked.

"Yeah. You're my babygirl" He said, walking a bit closer to the fridge.

"I-I am?"

"Mhm" Colby put his arms up in front of the fridge "C'mon, get down" Colby said. I was gonna get down but I forgot that my dad usually gets the ladder for me to get down.

"I-I can't get down" I said silently.

"Just jump. I'll catch you" Colby said. I did as he said and jumped off of the fridge, yelping a bit. Colby caught me, like he said he would. I involuntarily wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked and slithered his hands around my waist. My breathing was uneven. We were so close.....so close. I looked into his eyes, down at his lips, then back into his eyes, biting my bottom lip. I noticed what I did and snapped out of it.

Why did I just do that?

"Are you okay?" Colby asked, concerned.

"No" I bluntly said. Colby turned around, facing away from the fridge, and sat me down on the counter.

"What's wrong?" Colby asked.

"I d-don't k-know. I-I feel weird a-and different" I silently said.

"Have you ever felt this way before? Maybe you're getting sick" Colby asked.

"No, I've never felt like this before. Nothing relatively close to the way I feel now" I said, smoothly but still silently. I saw a smirk make it's way onto Colby's lips.

"I think I know what it is" Colby said, getting closer and closer to my face. That feeling that I had grew stronger everytime he got closer to me. I felt frustrated, in a way that was so different.

"W-what is it?" I questioned. Colby got closer to me, making our lips touch.

"The need for pleasure" He whispered against my lips, kissing them slowly "You're sexually frustrated, babygirl" Colby said. I melted at the name he called me. Something felt good when he called me that. I closed my legs tightly as I felt my core tingling, something I've never felt before.

What's happening to me?

"So, you like when I call you that?" Colby asked, putting his hands on my thighs. I nodded my head in response, receiving a slight smile from Colby.

"You know, I can make you feel good in ways that you've never felt before" Colby said, sliding his hands in my inner thighs and opening my legs, slightly putting his body in between them.

"I-In what ways?" I asked, feeling my breathing becoming heavier and heavier. A smirk appeared onto Colby's face.