39

Hayes's POV

"Hmm" Colby hummed softly and chuckled "Hi" he said.

"H-H-... Hi.." I stuttered. I blushed once again which made Colby chuckle softly.

"Nervous?" Colby asked as he smirked.

"I-I-... Wh-.. N-No.."

"Yes. You're nervous. And you're chewing on ice. You are trying to distract yourself. From my-" Colby got cut off when Brennen opened the door of the bathroom. He sat down on the couch and looked over at Colby and I.

"This isn't over, princess" Colby said. And with that he walked away and sat back down on the couch STILL somehow managing to hide his boner. After Colby sat down he looked directly at me. I jumped slightly and quickly turned around. I put another ice cube in my mouth and chomped on it. Colby and Brennen started talking again and I kept chewing on some ice.

I kinda calmed down after about a minute so I decided to go back to the couch with them. I slowly walked over to the couch and sat in the middle again. This time I sat closer to Colby. I looked at him and he looked at me. I looked down and blushed a bit. As I looked down my eyes slowly trailed to the pillow on Colby's lap.

I bit my bottom lip slightly and closed my legs a bit more. While talking to Brennen, Colby moved a bit which caused the pillow to move. I could slightly see his..... bump... under his pants which made me moan softly but just loud enough for them to hear. From one second to another the room went silent. I felt both of their eyes on me. I blushed deep red and covered my mouth quickly.

Uh oh.....