51 ~ Smut

Hayes's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about the way he made me feel, the way he made me scream his name at the top of my lungs from how much pleasure I was receiving. I looked at him again and slowly sat up.

"I think I'm gonna go take a shower. I'm all sweaty and sticky" I told him. He nodded his head and sat up on the edge of the bed. I walked over to the door and looked back at Colby, only to see him sliding off the condom and tossing it in the little trash bin beside the bed. I looked back at the door and opened it.

I peaked my head out to make sure there was no one there. Sure enough, there wasn't anyone there. There wasn't anyone home, except for Colby and I.

I slowly walked out of the guest bedroom and walked to my room. I went into my bathroom and started myself a shower. I slowly opened the glass sliding door of the shower and got in. I closed it and looked over at the bathroom door, seeing as I left it wide open. No worries though, Adrian won't be home for a while and it's just me and Colby here.

I faced the shower head and stood directly under it, letting the warm water hit every inch of my sweaty body. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I slowly slid my wet hand down my body, all the way to my 'candy'.

I remembered what Colby told me a little while ago about my 'lady bits' and how to make myself feel good. Then I remembered the jelly bean.

I inhaled softly then slowly started to rub my jelly bean with the pad of my index finger. I moaned softly and bit my bottom lip. I slowly sat down on the shower floor and spread my legs out, giving myself more room to explore the uncharted territory.

I moaned a bit louder as I started rubbing myself faster. I slowly laid back on the shower floor, the warm water hitting my legs, the cold shower floor against my back. I slid my hand down a little further and inserted one of my very own fingers inside of myself. It felt really good, not as good as when Colby did it, but good.

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip again, moving my finger in and out of myself fast, moaning like crazy. A few seconds later I came undone on my shower floor. I slowly took my finger out and moaned softly. I laid flat on the floor, catching my breath once more. God, it felt amazing, the sweet release of that feeling in my stomach, stronger than ever.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I saw no one in the bathroom. Good. As I laid there I remembered about the little toy Colby used on me the first time I came undone. The vibrator. Oh, my, I wonder where it is now. Colby must have it.

I quickly stood up, opening the shower door and getting out, leaving the shower water running. I raced over to the guest bedroom where Colby was, walking into the room and looking at him.

"C-Colby?" I said, slightly out of breath from running and... other things. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Um........ w-where is that... vibrator thing t-that you used on me a while ago??" I asked, eager to use it. Colby looked down slightly and chuckled softly, probably and definitely knowing what I was up to. He looked back up at my dripping wet body and smirked slightly. He opened a small drawer and pulled it out. I quickly ran towards him and grabbed it, sprinting back to the bathroom directly after that.

I walked back into the shower and closed the steamy glass door, completely and totally forgetting that the vibrator was a remote controlled one.

Colby's POV

I slowly walked behind her, hoping she didn't notice. I watched as she went into her shower and stared at the vibrator, probably wondering how it turns on. I held the remote control in my hand and turned it on. Hayes smiled, assuming she was the one that turned it on. She slowly moved her hand down with the vibrator and slipped it inside of herself.

I looked at her face, watching it change from excitement to instant pleasure. She slowly dropped down to her knees, moaning kind of loud. Her moans echoed throughout the bathroom walls and flowing gracefully into my ears.

Hayes placed her hands down on the shower floor, trying to get a grip but failing since the floor is all wet. I won't lie, the sight that was in front of my very own eyes was insanely hot.

She turned her body and laid down on her back. I watched as her back arched off the floor, rising up along with a long moan coming out of her throat. She shut her eyes tightly and moaned louder, soon after panting loudly, her facial expressions relaxing as she slides out the vibrator.

I have just witnessed the love of my life come undone for the second time today.

How could this day get any better?