9

Colby's POV

She started grinding on my dick and it felt so good. For, I'm guessing is, her first time doing this she's REALLY good at it. I could feel the vibrations on my dick from the vibrator inside of her. She moaned loudly into my ear which turned me on A LOT. Then I heard the doorbell ring causing me to groan.

"Hayes, I have to get the door" I breathed out. She moaned again which made me sad because I had to get up.

"Take it out" Hayes whispered.

"Huh?"

"Take the vibrator out" She said a little louder. I gently rolled her off of me and onto her back and took it out. She was breathing heavily while looking at the ceiling. I exited her room and walked down the stairs. I reached the door and opened it. I was met with a guy that had brown, straight hair and some THICC eyebrows. He was wearing a plaid button up shirt with two buttons off, and some jeans.

 He was wearing a plaid button up shirt with two buttons off, and some jeans

"Uhh. Is Hayes here?" He asked.

"Yeah. Who are you?" I asked slightly tilting my head sideways.

"I'm her best friend, Lee" Lee said sticking out his hand for me to shake. I took his hand and shook it firmly. Then we heard something stumbling down the stairs. I look back and It's Hayes trying to walk down the stairs.

"Who's at the-" She cut herself off when she saw who it was "LEE!!!!" She yelled and TRIED running to the door. Lee ran passed me and picked Hayes up by her waist and hugged her while spinning around. Hayes hugged back and hid her head in his neck. I wasn't gonna lie I was a little jealous.

"When did you get back?!?!?" She asked while still hugging him. He stopped spinning and stood there. Hayes had her legs wrapped around his waist and he was holding her up by HER waist.

"An hour ago. I wanted to see my best friend as fast as I could" He said. Hayes took her head out of his neck and looked at him.

"Oh, how I missed your hair SO much" She said making him laugh. I noticed that the door was still opened so I closed it. I walked over to the couch and sat down listening to their conversation.

"So you just missed my hair?" He asked while chuckling.

"I guess I missed you too" Hayes said. Then they both laughed and I heard footsteps going towards the kitchen. I looked over at them and her legs were still wrapped around his waist.

"How was soccer camp?" Hayes asked.

Soccer camp?

"It was okay" He said. Then he looked down at her chest and then back up at her.

"When did you grow boobs?" He asked.

"A lot changes in a year, Lee" Hayes said while chuckling.

"Apparently it does" He looked over at me. I quickly looked down pretending that I wasn't looking at them this whole time "Who's that?" He asked.

"That's Colby. He's the babysitter" Hayes said. I looked over at her and she was looking at me while biting her lip. I looked down at my lap and smirked knowing what she was thinking about.

"Why do you need a babysitter?"

"My parents are gone for a month on their vacation. I didn't wanna go with them so they got me a babysitter" Hayes said. I looked over at them again and saw Lee putting Hayes down on the ground "What about Noah?" Hayes asked.

Who's Noah?

"Noah came back yesterday. He said he was gonna stop by today and hang out" Lee said.

Great. Another guy?