22

Colby's POV

Adrian slowly looked at me with this 'what the fuck?' look but not like a shook look. More like 'what the fuck?' mixed with 'are you serious?'. I just looked back at him, not knowing what to say.

"How long have you two known each other?" Adrian asked me. I cleared my throat.

"About, like," I looked around kinda nervous "two days" I mumbled. Adrian kept looking at me with the same look.

"And somehow she's already so comfortable with you? To just be in her shirt? With no pants on?" he said. I gulped and just really didn't know what to say.

"Let's gooooooooo!" Hayes yelled while running down the stairs. Hayes has literally just saved my life.

"Yeah. Yes let's go" I said, quickly walking to the front door not even noticing what Hayes was wearing.

 Yes let's go" I said, quickly walking to the front door not even noticing what Hayes was wearing

Hayes's POV

I turned to face Adrian and he looked at me kinda weird but proud at the same time.

"So, you came out of your shell?" he said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him. We both started walking towards the front door.

"Well, you're wearing.... that. You'd usually wear something that covers you entirely" he said.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.. yeah. I guess you can say I came out of my shell"

"Yeah, everything is different here now. Its changed a lot" Adrian said.

"Yeah. there's been a lot of changes...."

(Cut back to when they almost had sex😂)