Ch. 4: I'm sore

"Good morning, sweetie pie," Mr. Jackson whispered into my ear the next morning. He slowly pulled me close to him, wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

"Don't you dare 'sweetie pie' me," I grunted back and dragged the bed cover over my head.

"Awe... Did I wear you out yesterday?" he chuckled.

"Shut up."

"Are you sore?"

"Shut up!"

"I know you liked it."

"SHUUUUT UP!!!"

"Come on. It can't be that bad?"
He pulled the covers down a bit and let his hand wander from my waist and up to my breast.

"Don't touch me."

"But you're too close my cock, Gail. And he's hungry."

"I said; don't fucking touch me! Don't talk to me, or look at me or anything to me! Leave me alone!"

He jerked his pelvis a few times, causing his member to squeeze its way between my butt cheeks, and I instantly reacted with turning around... A little too fast...

"FAAAACK! That hurt!"

"But we haven't even started yet," he said surprised. How in the world could he be surprised?! Wasn't he there? Was violent-Michael just another of his personalities? God, I hope not! I've got a huge job dealing with the ones he already had.

"Listen, Sir! We ain't gonna be starting anything today. Not today. Not tomorrow. And probably for the rest of the week! And it's all your own goddamn fault!"

I scowled at him and tapped my index finger repeatedly on his chest, to state my point. But he only smirked.

"Okay, Ms. Wetherby. I'll leave that part of you alone. But I know other parts of you that can come in handy. Or should I say cum...?"

I slapped his shoulder and frowned in disgust. I really wasn't in the mood for his perverted suggestions. All I wanted was to sleep.

"Really?! You think you deserve that after what you did to me last night?! You gotta be delusional! I tell you, it ain't gonna happen!!! And you need to get that into that pretty, sadist head of yours!"

He cackled loudly at my description and let go of me, but only to remove the bed covers and point down at himself.

"Then what am I going to do with this?"

"Cut it off and sell it. We need the money," I grunted and let myself fall down on the bed again.

"Okay," he answered and got up.

I gasped and my eyes went wide, and I hurriedly propped myself up on my elbows.

"Noooo! Where are you going?! It was just a joke!"

"I know that. You can't live without Mikezilla."

He gave me one of his self-satisfied grins, and grabbed his erection, and I blushed like crazy.

"Then where are you going?"

"I'm not going. I'm cumming."

"Jackson! Stop it! Where are you going?"

"Out."

"What?! You can't leave me here! You did that before, remember? And that didn't go very well."

"Oh, it didn't? As far as I know, we ended up getting engaged, didn't we?"

He glanced at my ring, and I smiled faintly before I gave him a strict glare.