Bonus 5 - Hoe-hoe-hoe or whatever...

"Stand still! We don't want the kids to recognize you already before you enter the door."

"The only place I want to enter right now, is your nice, wet pussy, Gail. And you know it," he grunted, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you're horny. But I promise to make it up to you later tonight. Christmas is for the children, remember?"

I gasped when he suddenly backed me up against the wall, quickly pulled up his beard and almost violently kissed me. But I pushed him away.

"I just fixed your mask, Mr. Jackson! Now behave! You're acting like a starving animal."

"That's because my dick is hungry for you."

That's what he always says, Gail. Don't let him get to you. Yeah, but he's so hot! And when he's all bossy and daddyish like that, he always makes you... Don't finish that sentence! ... soaked. Damn.

"With all due respect, Sir, we fucked this morning. And we'll do it again later tonight," I assured, while I pulled on the rubber nose to make it fit over his own.

"But we can still sneak in a lil' quickie in between, Mrs. Jackson."

I shook my head, and made sure the pillow he had on his stomach looked right.

"I miss the days when you called me Ms. Wetherby," I said and sucked on my cheeks. But I instantly regretted my words when he once again slammed me up against the wall with the weight of his body.

"You're my wife!" he hissed, and thrusted his hard bulge against my area so good that I groaned and closed my eyes. And a part of me wanted to give into his constant pleading about ripping my vagina to shreds.

"And I call you whatever I want."

Then he smirked and added.

"Princess."

Don't blush, Gail! You know he'll only take that as an invitation to ravish you. Yeah, so? He takes pretty much everything as an invitation when he's in the right mood. Which he is 98% of the time.

"I like that," I whispered hesitantly, but without looking at him. Because I knew that if I did, I was at risk of throwing all my inhibitions aside and let him win.

"Good. Can we fuck now?"

"No. The kids are waiting for Santa together with Christa. They're in the living room watching TV, and you need to get your ass outside so you can knock on the window and wave at them. And I'll try to keep Milo from getting scared this time."

Christa was our nanny, and I'd made sure to pick the oldest and most wrinkly one before I hired someone. But that didn't stop Don Juan from filling her ear channels with all kinds of strange, syrupy things that made most women turn into giggling, pathetic school girls with glossy eyes. And Christa was no exception. So I used to either give her some time off, or tie him down somewhere safe.

Admit it, Gail. You're jealous. Yeah... No. Not really.

But I hated the idea of my husband feeling up older, married women right in front of me. And if you ask if it helped to marry the guy? No, it didn't. But at least Mr. Jackson held a safe distance from her, which was the most important. He was too busy trying to seduce me every time he found even a hint of a possibility. He didn't even care if we were in public! And the exhibitionist in me shamelessly loved every second of it. But right now he pouted like a big baby.

"Fine. But we better make some babies afterwards," he muttered, and finally let me push him out through the back door. Then I gave him the little sack of Christmas gifts with only five presents; two for Annie, two for Milo and one for Christa, and told him to wait a couple of minutes so I could go and sit down with them before he came back inside. The rest of the gifts would go under the Christmas tree to open tomorrow morning. That's half American tradition and half European tradition, that we'd adopted after almost four years in Andorra.