Ch. 40: Sharing - Or not sharing...

"I see you've pulled over the car, Ms. Wetherby. Now pull down your pants."

My eyes went big, and I suddenly felt awfully warm in my cheeks.

"What?!"

He leaned close to me. So close that his lips touched my ear shell, and it was like being electrocuted.

Don't, Gail! Don't even consider it! But he's so fucking hot when he's demanding like this... Whaaat? No! No, no and no. Think about Annie. Think about... The ugly wart on your old neighbor's nose. No! Think about bacalao! Yes! Wait... What the fuck is that?!

"You heard me."

I saw him snicker in my side view.

"Sorry, Sir. We've got a little cock blocker right here."

I pointed back to Annie with my thumb, and bit my lip.

"What the fuck? Damn. You're not..."

"No, I'm not pregnant anymore."

I chuckled.

Man! It's so doggone funny to bring the big boss, Mr. Jackson, out of balance. But, Gail... You know you're gonna have to pay for it later. Don't do anything stupid. Oh? Shit! Nevermind...

Mr. Jackson had placed my hand on his bulge and ordered me to stroke him. I refused and removed it, but he grabbed my hand again, and placed it back on his erection, and I stifled a moan by digging my teeth into my lip.

"Ain't nothing blocking Mikezilla," he said with amusement in his voice, but grunted in annoyance when I removed my hand for the second time.

"First of all; You should never disturb the driver. You're a police officer. You should know that. And second: We can't do it in front of Annie, dammit!"

He snorted.

"The car is parked, Gail!"

"Yeah. So?"

He squinted at me, and I just knew what he wanted to do with me. Or... Knew? How could I know? The man is crazy!

Yeah, and you're the one that got kicked out of a mental institution, Gail... Don't talk too loud...

"So you're saying we can't fuck, with her around?"

"Mhm," I nodded, enjoying to be the one setting boundaries for him.

"Then open the door, and give her to someone. We'll make another one in a heartbeat. My balls are so fucking full, that when I cum, it's gonna pour out of your ears!"

"JACKSON! What the fuck?! We're not gonna give Annie to anyone! You were the one who participated in making her, and now you have to face the fact that she's going to stay near me twenty four seven, as long as she's breastfeeding."

He groaned and sat back in his seat.

"So I'm gonna have to share your titties now?! I'm Mr. Jackson! I don't share!"

Then he abrupted himself.

"Wait. There's milk in them?!"

I started to laugh, until he placed his hand in my groin, with his fingers pushing against my area. Then I just cursed.

"I suddenly got really thirsty, Gail. You need to feed me."

"Not right now, Sir! And if you don't stop, I'm gonna open the door and scream for help."

"Oh, I'm gonna make you scream, alright..." he mumbled. Then he started stroking himself through his pants, just to provoke me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Call me... Daddy, and right now is better than any time," he hissed, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Okay, Daffy. I was planning on doing it myself, but since you so conveniently showed up, you can go into that bank, open a fake account and make sure that these..."

I gave him the winner tickets and winked.

"...are available for us in about twenty minutes."

He glanced at the small pieces of paper, and then at me.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because we're broke as fuck and the car is out of fuel, unless your sperm has a magical ability to transform into diesel. And, because you speak better Spanish than me."

He bit the insides of his cheeks, and looked at the tickets again. Then I gave him his fake passport, and watched him frown when he saw his name.

"Is this..."

I nodded, expecting that he'd puzzled the bits together.

"A new personality?"

"What?! No! Don't you have enough?! We have fake papers so we can hide from the police, dick head!"

"Yeah. But you failed, Ms. Wetherby."

He smirked devilishly.

"Failed?! How?"

"I am the police, and the dick head is riiiiight..."

He grabbed my hand and groaned a little when he guided my fingers around his shaft.

"...here."

"Mr. Jackson! Please!"

"Atta girl. Beg."

I was done discussing with him. He twisted everything I said anyway, so I opened the car door, and pushed him out. And if it wasn't for his quick reflexes that made him grab the door handle, he would've fallen straight on his back.

"What the hell?!"

"Go do as I said, and I'll breastfeed Annie in the meantime. And then, if you are a good boy, you can taste afterwards. Twenty minutes, honey. Or else, the milk store is closed."

He growled. First silently. But as he got up, it got louder and louder, until it sounded like a snarl.

Shut up, Gail. You just pushed his buttons a little too far to manage to survive the rest of the day. He will... He will... Yeah, he will... And you can't wait, can you?

"You! Should be very lucky that we're in public right now, Ms. Wetherby! I'll do as you say, but you'd better keep that store open for the rest of the night, because I'm not done with you! Oooh no, I haven't even started! And by the way, it's Daddy. Not Daffy."

"Okay, Daffy! Just remember your new name. Oh! And speak poor Spanish, or... Yeah, whatever. Twenty minutes! Now, shush!"

You're so gonna get it, Gail! Yessss! No! You should start praying! First of all, that the bank teller is female, so he can use his charm... What in the world are you talking about?! Pray that she's not gonna be sexually assaulted, and that her colleagues don't think Mikezilla is a loaded gun in his pants! Well... It sort of is...

"What do you say, Annie?" I cooed, with flaming red cheeks.

"Your daddy's pretty hot, huh?"

But Annie?

Started crying...