Ch. 36: Endure - or not...

We got a small cabin with two single beds placed on top of each other, like a bunk bed, only not quite like it. They didn't look too comfortable, but it would do well enough for the thirty two hours long trip over to Spain. Because of Annie, I immediately claimed the lower bed, and Joe held a long whining speech about how horrible it would be for him if he fell down. And to be honest, he was totally right. I couldn't do that to him. So we decided to sleep the way we'd gotten used to when we stayed in Emanuel's room in Cuba. And I had to admit, that I was looking forward to sleep in the arms of the man I loved, again, since I had held a solid distance from Don Juan while he was present.

"Missy?"

"Mmm?"

I was busy changing diaper on Annie and prepared to put her to bed for the night, so I was only paying half attention to his coy demeanor.

"Uhm..." he said, but then got quiet.

"What?" I mumbled, trying to get the little, writhing octopus to gather her body parts long enough for me to put on her night suit. That... Wasn't easy.

"Nothing," he mumbled, but you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that something was on his mind. And I was pretty sure I knew what.

"Your BJ?" I asked with a smirk, lifting Annie up into my arms. And Joe blushed like a tomato.

"Uhm... Yeah... That doesn't... You know... With her here, and all." He nodded barely visible towards Annie.

Aww. He's adorable, Gail. Horny as fuck, but still considerate towards his daughter. Oh, he's gonna have an experience for a lifetime tonight, that's for sure.

"Don't worry too much, Joe. I think I have a solution to that. Just prepare yourself, while I get this little one to sleep."

I smiled a half smile, and saw him tense up and shift in his seat. Was it even necessary to tell him to prepare...? Of course not. But it was too much fun to tease him. And by the time I got Annie to sleep in the baby carriage, he looked pretty hectic, with rosy cheek, and was constantly shifting position on the chair he was sitting on. I loosened the bag from the carriage, placed a sleeping Annie in the bathroom, and smirked widely.

Let the fun begin!

"Bed, Joe," I demanded, as soon as I had closed the bathroom door behind me. And with uncertainty beaming from his eyes, he did as told. Of course, with a large bulge in his pants.

"Someone's up, I see?" I asked with a mischievous grin, and shoved him down on the bed, with his back against the wall. Then I placed myself between his legs, and stroke my palms along the insides of his thighs.

"You have no idea how much it hurts," he mumbled, and moaned a little when he finally got what he longed for, and my hands reached his sensitive area between his legs.

"Oh yeah? Ever gotten a blowjob before?" I asked, and I almost laughed, knowing that he had, only present as one of his other personalities.

"N-no... This is the f... Oaaahh..." he moaned, when I stroke him firmer. He was hard as a rock. And he was more than helpful when I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, to free him from his restraints. Then, he groaned loudly, when I slowly and seductively formed my hand around his girth, and started stroking him again.

"Tonight, you're gonna learn something new, Joe," I said lowly, almost whispering. But Joe just moaned in return, and I wasn't quite sure if he payed attention or not. So I stopped what I was doing, and instantly, he opened his eyes, and looked at me with a feverish gaze.

"Tonight, you... Are going to learn... How to endure... To be sexually stimulated, without cumming," I said, emphasizing almost every word, to be sure he understood. But he only nodded, and I knew he didn't even register what I was talking about. So slowly, I lowered my head, and licked one time, from the bottom of his shaft, and all the way to the tip, circled a little with my tongue, and stopped again. And he threw his head backwards with tightly squeezed eyes. But when nothing else happened, he opened them again to look at me.