Ch. 41: Daddy

Smirking like a fool, Mr. Jackson came strolling towards the car a little later. He opened the door, and dumped down in the seat next to me.

"What's up with you?" I asked.
"It looks like you got a blowjob in there. Was she hot?"

I rolled my eyes, feeling a little jealous, but hid it by lifting Annie to my chest.

"Who?! That middle aged Senora?"

I gasped, and my mouth suddenly felt awfully dry.

Holy cow, Gail! He's already had three personality changes today, why did you send him in there alone?! He could have changed again! What if... What if... this was Don Juan?

"Hell no! That woman was two hundred and fifty pounds!"

I studied him closely, trying to figure out if he still was Mr. Jackson.

"So you... You didn't kiss... Say... Like... Her wedding ring?"

He turned to me with a frown.

"Why on Earth would I do that?! And why on Earth didn't you tell me how cute she is?"

"Huh?"

"Annie, was it?"

He leaned over and touched her foot, and a look of tenderness he got in his eyes, made my heart pound a little extra.

"Yeah. This is your little baby girl. Do you wanna hold her?"

Mr. Jackson suddenly looked a little lost.

"Uhm... Y-yeah. S-sure."

He put down the papers in his hand, and lifted Annie into his arms and studied her closely.

"She's..."

He couldn't bring himself to say anything. He wasn't like that. But his eyes said it all. And when Annie clenched her tiny hand around his thumb, I even saw him blush a little.

"Yeah, she's beautiful," I finished for him.

When Annie released her grip, he grabbed her little foot, the gentlest way I'd ever seen Mr. Jackson grab anything, and tickled her toes a little. Then he let his fingers walk up her thigh, over her stomach and up to her chin, and I could see their eyes connected while Annie tried to speak; a light squeal of baby babble, that made Mr. Jackson smile.

"Aawe... Did you get soft, Daddy?" I teased, and scolded myself for ruining their moment.

"Ain't nothing here that's soft, Ms. Wetherby," he grunted, and squinted at me. I raised my eyebrows with a snort, and quickly pulled Annie away from him.

"You better not...!"

"Relax. I wouldn't dream of... What the hell do you take me for?! That's disgusting!"

He turned away, offended, staring out of the side window, and I suddenly felt awfully bad. I didn't mean it that way! I just didn't want Annie near him if he got hard.

"I'm sorry..." I started.

"I'm sorry, what?" he asked, still quite pissed.

"I didn't mean to make it seem like I... God, no! I'm sorry that I..."

"I'm sorry, what?!" he asked, still not looking at me, but with a smirk playing on his lips.

Dammit, Gail! Why are you so fucking slow?! What? Ooohhhhh!

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to..."

He cut me off, not wanting to hear the rest.

"Atta girl. Now was that so hard?" And then he winked.