Bonus 2 - Victoria's secret

"Gosh, that dress is beautiful!" I exclaimed when I saw the deep ocean blue nightgown in pure silk.

"I believe that the expression 'beautiful' is depending on the person looking at a given object, and who's able to compare it to certain standards set by either the person himself, or the society. The understanding of moral plays a big deal, since that tells a lot about what is acceptable or not. But there's always room for discussion about the many understandings of the word, if the arguments can be considered valid. If it's not, the word 'beautiful' will lose its meaning, and..."

I waved both of my hands in front of him, so my shopping bag accidentally hit his chest. But it helped.

"Geeks... Please. Can we just shop without analyzing everything? Like... Try, at least? You promised to buy me a Christmas gift."

He stared at me, like he didn't understand my question. But then he licked his lips and nodded.

"Good," I said, and nodded towards the nightgown.
"Because I need to take a closer look at that one."

And seconds after, I pulled him after me into Victoria's secrets, with a devilish smirk on my face, while a little plan started to form in the back of my head.

I noticed that Geeksy's eyes wandered around everywhere else but at the clothes that were hanging on the racks, and he was clearly uncomfortable. A little part of me felt sorry for him, but I mostly found it hilarious that this part of Michael's personality was so different from the others. Joe would've fainted due to acute lack of blood to his upper head, and Mr. Jackson would have been ecstatic. Michaela would probably compete with me in trying on corsets and stocking, and Michael? He would just be Michael, and love it all. And... Don Juan doesn't even count, because I would've tied him to the nearest bench or pole outside, so I could shop in peace.

"Hey, Geeksy? Can you find me some new pairs of panties?"

I blinked my eyes lazily at him and bit my lip.

"Oh, and... Lace. Not cotton."

I could see him swallow and clench his jaw, while he tried to find a 'safe' place to rest his gaze. And his thumb, index and middle finger rubbed continuous circles of nervousness.

Okay, Gail. How fast can you give him a boner? Can you manage just by forcing him to look at sexy underwear? Or... Do you need to try on a few of them? Either way, this should be fun.

"Geeks? Did you hear me?" I asked when he kept standing there, overpowered by apathy. But finally he licked the dryness off his lips and nodded.

"Y-yes."

A little reluctantly, he started looking around, but he didn't use a whole lot of time, before he warmed up and intensified his search. And I studied him from afar, while I pretended to be really interested in the blue nightgown I had seen through the window. The gown was elegant, and probably really comfortable to sleep in. But today, I was searching for something that wasn't exactly meant to sleep in. And I was going for sexy, - level naughty!

After a little while, I walked up to him, curious to see if he had found anything. But I got bummed when he just kept skimming through everything in the racks while mumbling to himself. He was obviously not nervous anymore. He had gone into work mode, and systematically, he categorized a few of them into groups.

"Uhm... What are you doing?" I asked.

"Finding which one that has the lowest percentage of nylon."

"What's the matter with nylon? It's not sexy enough for you?" I smirked.