important information.

Description: (skip if you already read)

In this story you are Sora and Shiro's childhood friend. You met them when you were 9, after moving into the same apartment building. You and Sora are like brothers, and Shiro has had a crush on you sense then. after your mom left you for her work, you quit school and became known as blank, along with Sora and Shiro.

A/N: here is my no game no life story. Ive wanted to write this for a while now. I am also going to improve on stuff from my first story the main thing being POV.

In my last story everything was in a third-person perspective. So I am aiming to improve on that and get POV correct this time.

I also want to adress the relationship with you and Shiro. In the original story, Shiro likes Sora because she has a brother-complex. But according to my story you met her when she was four. Sense your basically her step-brother their shouldnt be a problem with the relation ship aside from the fact she's 11, however your 16 so its not as bad.

In this story the three of you make up "blank". Shiro has intelligence. Sora has his strategist skills and negotiation. And you have good people skills. You can persuade people and get on their good side. Also with your people skills you can go outside and talk to people unlike Sora and Shiro.

You'll also get into some "shinanigans" with the other females in no game no life, like jibril and Stephanie.

I hope you guys enjoy this story, and ask any questions if you have one.