Game Start.

Second person POV:

The front gates of the palace opened with a screech.

The crowd fell silent as they saw the carriage emerge.

Thanks to jibril's presence, not a single word was uttered.

Y/n: your doing great jibril...

Jibril: thank you master.

After the five of you left the crowd behind Stephanie spoke up.

Stephanie: so...why did you cause the protest Sora?

Sora: the answer is simple, I need everyone's suspicious eyes.

Stephanie: huh?

Sora: it will counter the eastern federation's cheat. There's nothing more reliable than suspicious eyes.

Time skip:
Y/n's POV:

The huge building we came up to, was the embacy.

We got down from the carriage and I helped Steph off.

Stephanie: t-thanks.

As we walked up, the grey haired werebeast Ino, welcomed us.

Ino: waited for a long time.

Sora: the ones who waited were us okay, let's get started.

Ino: this way.

Following Ino, we all entered the building.

Stephanie: how can you act so carefree when you bet our entire race on this game?

Y/n: give us more credit then that. We're calm because we know we'll win.

Y/n: how about you, are you okay? Try not to push yourself.

Stephanie: thanks...ill be fine.

Ino brought us to the same room from before; Sora laid down on the sofa.

Sora: jibril, wake me up when it's time.

Jibril: understood.

They were having us wait here until it was time to start the game.

Y/n: Shiro, you should get some rest too.

Shiro: ok...can I sleep with you.

Y/n: *sigh* fine.

Shiro curled up next to me and fell asleep.

Jibril: shouldn't you get some rest as well?

Stephanie: like I could sleep under these circumstances.

Jibril: thinking about this match, it makes sense why they would rest. Masters will be using everything they have in this fight. So we should give it our all too.

Stephanie: I think I'm gonna be sick...

Steph ran to the bathroom and stayed there for at least an hour.

Time skip:

We woke up minutes before the game would start.

Sora: Steph, you look like you've lost weight in the last few hours.

Y/n: I told you not to push yourself...

We were lead by Ino into a huge room with four giant screens on each wall. There were thousands of humans watching, doubt in their eyes.

In the front were six chairs in a row. One of which was occupied by the fox girl; our opponent, Izuna.

Ino: please sit here.

I sat next to Izuna, followed by Sora, Shiro, Jibril, and Steph.

Ino: we'll start by confirming our oaths.

Ino: in accordance with the pledges, the kingdom of Elchea will bet their race piece and the Eastern Federation will bet everything on this continent.

Ino: our representative, Izuna Hatsuse, along with the kings of Elchea and their entoutage, will participate in this game.

Ino: the rules of this game will be a standard 5 versus 4 match. Along with the additional rule of erasing imanity's memories upon loss.

Ino: the rules will be explained After the game starts. Forfeiting beyond this point will result in memorie erasure. Are these conditions okay?

These conditions are ridiculous. However despite this...

Sora: yes there's no problem, but there are two points that need to be made clear.

Sora: if you plan on making an impossible game that forces us to forfeit then give up now; its a waste of time.

Sora: also, if you try to cheat, defeat will be certain. But that's one of the pledges so I doubt I have to remind you.

All the traps the eastern federation arranged have been seen through, and they knew it.

Ino: then we should get your agreement. To begin, swear to the pledges.

After that statment me, Sora, and Shiro raised our hands along with jibril and a hesitant Steph.

Aschente.

Sora: okay, start the Game.

The screens came to life and illuminated the room.

Y/n: hey Izuna.

Izuna hesitated but eventually...

Izuna: yes, please.

A response she would regret.

Y/n: when's the last time you had fun playing a game?

A/n: I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'm super exited for the next one where I'll tackle episodes 10 and 11. Anyway, the winner of the little contest from last time is GoldenAbyss619. The question for this chapter is similar. What is your favorite soundtrack from a game?  I'll see you guys next time.