Having Fun.

Y/N's POV:

As my conscious was pulled into the game, I saw the world around me materialize.

Sora: you're kidding me...

Through all the planning and scheming that was done. We never expected this.

Steph seemed confused, Jibril was drooling, and my siblings....were terrified.

The place we ended up in was an exact replica of Tokyo.

Sora: sorry Steph, Jibril...i can't do it imanity is finished.

Stephanie: your joking right?

Sora: look I'm sorry! I didn't think we would be up against our home! There's nothing I can do...

Jibril: this is masters world?

Ino: impressive isn't it? This is the board for this virtual world.

Sora: wait so none of this is real?

Ino: no, it's all virtual.

Sora: don't scare us like that! Are you trying to trigger my PTSD!?

Y/N: can we just start the game?

Ino: yes....in this game every girl in the world is crazy for you, but you already have eyes for someone.

Ino: the objective is to resist temptation and convey your feelings to the girl you love.

Ino: love or loved 2 shoot you're love to her...

So it's a shooter.

Ino: let me explain the rules, use your gun to shoot the NPC's. When you do so you'll gain "love power".

Ino: when you shoot your gun you use love power. Run out, and you lose.

Sora: so the goal is to get Izuna to love us?

Ino: correct. Also, if your hit by Izuna, you'll become her love slave. And if your shot by a teammate you'll be returned to normal.

Ino: your stamina in the reflects your physical abilities in real life.

Sora started to think about these rules.

Sora: what happens if you shoot your companion?

Ino: that person would temporarily be turned into a love slave as well.

*Bang*

I instinctively duck as three hearts fly toward me and ricocheted off each other.

Y/N: wait three?

We all turn and look at Jibril who has just pulled the trigger of her weapon.

Jibril: uhh, *nervous laughter*.

Stephanie: what was that Jibril!

Jibril: well I...

Shiro: Jibril....punishment.

Y/N: we're not about to do this now, we need to focus on the game.

Sora: at least we know the bullet can bounce.

Sora: ok, we'll take care of Izuna, Jibril you keep the NPC's off of us.

Jibril: understood.

Y/N: what about Steph.

Sora: oh right...

Sora walked over and whispered somthing into Steph's ear.

Sora: okay everyone, the fate of imanity lies in this battle! Let's go!

We we're running trying to find Izuna. By now Fiel should be spectating the game with her magic.

Continuing along I looked over and saw Sora trying to shoot an NPC's clothes off.

Y/N: typical Sora...

We continued through an alley way, Sora in front me, then Shiro following behind. Jibril was above us jumping from building to building.

Y/N: so Shiro, how does this gun perform?

Shiro: the velocity is 300m/s(984ft).
The range is 400m(1312ft). It's not affected by wind or gravity. *sigh* tired.

Its amazing how, for Shiro, talking is more tiring then solving equations.

I patted Shiro's head as consultation.

Y/N: good job Shiro.

Y/N: how are you doing jibril?

Jibril: it feels like I'm dying without my magic. It's a pain being restricted to my body.

Sora: *chuckle* with no magic the werebeast plan to win using blood devastation.

Sora: however their forgetting a fact among gamers. Who ever initiates first, wins.

A/n: hey wattpad, I hope you liked this chapter, I've been really exited to finnaly get to this part so hopefully it turned out okay. Anyway, the winner of the last chapters question is Splattercatgaming1 and the question for this one is, what is your favorite anime opening. Its a pretty tuff question and I'm exited to see your response. Until next time.