The Speech.

A/N: just wanted to reiterate, this game that Shiro and Stephanie are playing will be important later in the story. It will also help fill in any plot holes created by the reader. Hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie: we'll play black jack!

Y/N: why black jack?

Stephanie: because, black Jack is completely luck, so Shiro can't win with skill.

Y/N: if you say so.....

Stephanie: I cant lose! I'm not giving up on Y/N.

Time skip:

Shiro: I win.

Stephanie: but how!? The game was completely luck, how did I lose.

Sora: are you saying you cheated?

Stephanie: I...uh...yes! I would do anything to keep Y/N.

Y/N: thanks Steph.

Shiro: hmpf.....why are you blushing?

Y/N: w-what, I'm not!

Shiro: whatever, now we own Steph's family.

Y/N: I guess so...

Shiro: Steph, forget about your feelings for Y/N.

Sora: did it work?

Shiro: I don't know. Lets find out...

Shiro walked over and wrapped her arms around you.

Stephanie: stop that!

Shiro: why?

Stephanie: b-because!

Sora: mabye bets can't override each other.

Stephanie: I still want to know how I lost that game! It was completely luck!

Sora: theirs no such thing as luck in this world.

Stephanie: what do you mean?

Sora: here's an example....Whats the probability of drawing the ace of spades from a deck with no jokers? Normaly it would be 1/50. But what if its a brand new deck? The position of cards in a new deck are typically identical, so that means if you take out the jokers and draw the card at the very bottom, it's the ace of spades almost 100% of the time. Oh that's right! I didn't say a word about it being a new deck. Rather, you didn't ask. Being in the "know" gives you the power to turn the probability of winning from 1.92% to 100%. The more knowledge of a party will be the inevitable victor.

Stephanie: uh....i.

Y/N: don't over think it Steph, your cuter when you don't understand.

Steph's face turned bright red.

Shiro: you realize that was basically an insult right?

Y/N: you dont have to be so jealous Shiro, your always adorable.

You patted Shiro's head and she smiled.

Time skip:

Y/N: so in the end Sora and Shiro became king huh?

Stephanie: I'm not complaining, but why did you decide that?

Y/N: well we figured it would be easier to let me handle the domestic stuff because of my "experience".

Stephanie: even so, this is pretty ridiculous.

Sora: I'm trying to do a no item run, would you quit using traps.

Shiro: it works better this way.

Stephanie took the handheld device Sora and Shiro were using.

Stephanie: are you two seriously going to let Y/N do all of this work? He's not even king!

Stephanie: due to the decline in elkia, rumors have been spreading that some ministers are collaborating with other nations!

Sora: is that all? Easy solution.

Time skip:

Sora handled all of the problems with elkia easily, by either taking advantage of the pledges, or using his tablet as reference.

Y/N: do you see Steph? I knew Sora could handle this.

Stephanie: but...

Y/N: you don't need to worry, I'm seriously fine with doing a little work.

Stephanie: will you help when they talk to the kingdom?

Y/N: well naturally.

You Sora and Shiro were walking up to a balcony, about to adress a kingdom of three million people.

Sora: *clears throat* h-hi!

Sora said this in the worst voice crack you've ever heard.

Y/N: *sigh*.

You and shiro grab his hand to comfort him.

Sora: My beloved citizens...No, my fellow Imanity. We Imanity live in a world where war is forbidden by the ten pledges, yet we've lost again and again, and now all we have left is Elkia, our last city. So I ask you now: Why is this? Is it because the last king failed? Because we are the lowest ranked race? Because we can't use magic? Because we are fated to die, helpless? No! In the ancient war, the gods, the elves, the warbeasts, all the races fought, and we fought among them and survived! Why is it that this whole continent was once ruled by humans? Is it because we are a race that specializes in violence? We can't use magic like the elves, nor are we physically strong like the warbeasts, nor do we have the longevity of the Flugel. Why were we able to rule the continent? Is it because we were masters of war? I tell you it is not! We fought and survived because we are weak! In every time, in every world, the strong polish their fangs while the weak polish their wisdom. Why are we in such danger now? Because the ten pledges have broken the fangs of the strong, and they have learned to polish their wisdom. The wisdom and strategies that we, the weak, once monopolized...The power to survive...The strong have gained them all! And that brought us to this state!

Everyone in the crowed looked down in sadness.

Sora looked at you and you nodded.

Y/N: Answer me this, everyone! Why do you bow your heads? I repeat, why do you bow your heads? We are the weak! We are the weak, just as we have always been! Yes, nothing has changed at all! The strong may imitate our weapons, but they will never master them! Because at the heart of our weapons lies a cowardice born of almost humiliating weakness. The cowardice has given us the wisdom to escape from magic. This cowardice has given us the wisdom, born from learning and experience, to predict the future itself!

(Somewhere in elven guard.)

Chlammy was watching the presentation with a smile and light blush.

???: so you like him?

Chlammy: wha- shut up fiel! Like I would ever like someone like him!

Fiel: fine...but I dont blame you. He is pretty cute~

(Back in elkia.)

Sora: We declare now that we, as Elkia's 205th king...And queen...have taken the throne! We hereby declare that we will live as the weak, fight as the weak, and as the weak, we will destroy the strong! As we once were, and as we will always be. Accept the fact that we are the weakest race. Accept that we are the weakest race, one that can become anything because we were born with nothing! Now, let's begin the game. You've suffered enough, haven't you? The wait is over, my fellow Imanity. As of this moment, my country, Elkia, declares war...on every other country in the world. Let slip the dogs of war! We're taking back our borders!

Every person in the crowed was yelling and applauding accept for Stephanie.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: howdy wattpad, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I want to thank JPPoole for giving me the idea on how I would introduce Fiel. That's all, I'll see you next time.