The Eastern Federation.

Second person POV:

The six of you exited the elevator.

Ino: please wait here.

You looked around at the Japanese style architecture.

Stephanie: each culture has their own style huh?

Jibril: master, you never told us how you made contact with the werebeast.

Sora: no one's talking about it so take the hint!

Jibril: I am sorry for prying master, but I really want to know! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!

Y/N: hey jibril, how do you think the werebeast would react if you walked in on a leash.

Jibril: I-I apologize...

Sora: *sigh* ill tell you.

Sora held up his phone and showed it around. It displayed a blurry recoding of Ino standing hundreds of feet away.

Jibril: even on your magic rectangle you couldn't see him clearly? So you guessed he saw you and gestured accordingly.

Stephanie: don't tell me you tricked someone who can read minds!

Ino: I'm sorry for the wait. Presenting the eastern federations ambassador for elkia, miss izuna hatsuse.

The blue haired loli walked up with her Japanese sandals clicking on the floor.

Sora and Shiro immediately ran over and started petting izuna while mumbling creepy comments.

Izuna: why the hell are you touching me? Please.

Shiro: minus 50 cuteness points!

Izuna: who said you can stop? Thanks.

Izuna: you surprised me was all, please. Commence the petting peasants, thank you.

Sora: adding please and thank you to the end of a sentence doesn't automatically make it polite you know.

Izuna: of course it does you idiot, thanks.

Y/N: oh i like her.

Ino: I apologize if she jas offended you. My granddaughter is still grasping the imanity language. And also, keep your hands off her you filthy primates, or I'll rip you a new asshole!

Shiro: minus 1000 points.

Time skip:

Ino: lets hear what you feces tossing apes have to say.

Sora: I thought you could read our minds?

Ino: this is a place of diplomacy where you exchange ideas, or is that to complicated for you?

Sora: alright, I'll tell you what we want, how 'bout we play a game and you bet your granddaughters panties. I'll put up Steph's for my bet.

Ino: if you wanted me to beat you to death you should of just said so you Damn monkey!

Sora: what you want jibril's instead of Steph's?

Jibril: certainly, as you wish master.

Sora: don't tell me you want Shiro's, sorry but Y/N beat you to that one.

Y/N: f*ck off.

Sora: no don't tell me, you don't want mine do you? Sorry, but I don't swing that way.

Ino: please excuse me but if you refuse to tell us why your really here then-

Sora: cut the pathetic act already.

Sora: if you can read thoughts like you say, I suggest you go for the panty game.

Sora: I know your not after the panties. Its just a low stake match that gives you a good chance to erase my memories.

Y/N: unless he does want the panties.

Sora: looks like i was right. Sounds to me like cold reading, cheap parlor tricks that don't even need the amazing senses of a werebeast.

Sora: coincendently that happens to be my specialty.

Sora: done confirming this isn't a bluff? Now that we've established that your mind reading is a bunch of crap. Let's get down to business. Why we really payed you a visit.

Sora: we, Sora and Shiro, degsinated representatives of the kingdom of elkia.

Shiro: have blessed the eastern Federation with the honor of being our first sacrifice in our quest for world domination.

Y/N: therefore we hereby challenge you to a game between nations.

Sora/Shiro/Y/N: we demand everything the eastern federation has on this continent.

Stephanie: a game between nations? So we're officially attacking the eastern Federation?

Sora: yup.

Y/N: and we're not changing our bet, its still for Steph's panties.

Stephanie: why?!

Sora: that's check.

Sora: before we go further theirs a few mysteries here.

Sora: why does the eastern Federation wipe your memories of their game?

Shiro: if they don't, they wont win every time.

Sora: why did elvengard challenge them four times?

Shiro: even if they lost they wanted to know what the game was.

Y/N: elvengard's a big country, they have more to lose therefore more to bet.

Ino: that's quite the imagination you have.

Sora: I'm not concerned with the way they lost....i want to know why they lost after four games.

Sora: if you think that's all my "imagination" that's cool.

Sora: I see two options. They thought the game was impossible to win or they learned the game but couldn't figure out why they kept losing.

Sora: what would work so well against all these races?

Shiro: they made a video game where they could cheat all they want.

Y/N: you went through all of this just to conclude that your going to win regardless?

Sora: you can tell if someone's lying but there's no way you can read their mind.

Sora: so take a guess, how did we figure all this out?

Y/N: your forgetting that the former king pledged to tell no one about your game as long as he lived. He still has after he dies.

Sora: so are you gonna claim my theory as a bunch of crap and run away?

Sora/Shiro/Y/N: who said you could run away?

Sora: I'll make it worth your while. I'll throw in all of imanity.

Sora materialized the race piece and slammed it on the table.

Stephanie: ahhh!

Y/N: now you've done it.

A/N: hey wattpad. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Just a warning, after the game against the eastern Federation, its going to be different then in the anime in order to continue past season one. Anyway, I want to say thank for the support and I'll see you next time.