Bullets.

A/n: so.....its been over a month sense I've updated. I'm not gonna lie. There isn't a major reason, I got lazy, started hanging out with some of my old friends, and I kinda ignored wattpad. I still read the majority of comments I got. I lost a lot of motivation to continue this story. But there was always that thought in the back of my mind telling me to update and continue. In order to stop myself from getting burnt out. I'm gonna probably stick to one update a week. I want to continue this story, and I'm not ready to hang in the towel just yet.

Y/N's POV:

Sora: ok, you ready Shiro? It's about time we start this.

Sora reached down and grabbed one of his grenades.

Y/n: what are you gonna do with that?

Sora: you'll see.

Sora threw the grenade at a building in front of us causing it to shake.

As he did this, Shiro began running up to and inside the building.

Y/n: izuna's in there?

Sora: yup.

Y/n: think she'll be alright?

Sora: is that supposed to be a joke?

Y/n: I was talking about Izuna.

Sora: *heh* who knows?

3rd person POV:

Izuna became frightened as she felt the building shake.

She sensed danger as she heard footsteps outside the building she was in.

Recognizing the footsteps as Shiro's, she shot a bullet at her. This shot was certain to hit Shiro in the head, but despite her calculations, Shiro narrowly dodged it.

Izuna: impossible please!

She was right, this is impossible. With how fast the bullet travels, its simply impossible to dodge it in time.

Izuna shot again to test this and her theory was correct.

Shiro wasn't dodging the shot. She was using her own bullet to deflect it.

Shiro had the ability to calculate her enemy's moves and predict the future when it comes to shooting and dodging.

Using her gamer intuition. Izuna concluded that Shiro is more dangerous than even the flügel.

Izuna hid in a corner and threw a grenade.

But before the grenade could even get outside the door, a bullet flew in detonating it.

Izuna: what!?

*Bang*

Izuna turned and barley dodged the blast from the grenade.

Hearing the footsteps grow louder, Izuna became nervous.

Izuna: she's here, thanks!

Shiro ran up and kicked the door open. She threw a smoke grenade before bursting into the room.

Next, she knocked over a cupboard to drown out the sound of her footsteps.

Panicking, Izuna started breathing heavy, she couldn't hear.

Her only option was to shoot. Without aiming she shot countless bullets in Shiro's direction.

Then Izuna jumped out the window. As she looked back she saw Shiro deflect every bullet she had shot at her.

Y/n's POV:

We heard an explosion come from the building Shiro and Izuna where in.

Y/n: that's your cue...

Jibril: yes master.

Jibril left, heading to the roof of the building.

Sora: you should go to.

Y/n: right.

I got into position and waited.

After a few seconds Izuna jumped out of a window, trying to avoid Shiro.

Jibril was on the roof waiting to ambush her.

As Izuna was falling, she saw jibril holding a grenade. With no other way to defend herself, she fired.

Her first shot jibril dodged. The second, but the grenade jibril was holding.

This caused a cloud of smoke in the air which prevented jibril from seeing the third bullet, that hit her in the chest.

Y/n: my turn.

I fired a shot which hit jibril bringing her back to her senses.

Another shot was fired at izuna, this time from above. In the window she had fled from, was Shiro, aiming at Izuna.

Unable to dodge in mid air. The bullet hit her clothes erasing it.

Another shot was fired. panicking, Izuna waved her hands upwards and another piece of her kimono disappeared.

Izuna hit the ground on all fours and scurried away. However jibril, still under the affect of the gun, hit the ground face first.

Y/n: are you okay?

Jibril slowly lifted her head with hearts in her eyes.

Jibril: oh master, I love you!

Jibril wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

Y/n: that's nice, but where's Sora.

Sora: I'm here.

Sora was sniping from over 300m away.

Y/n: Izuna dodged your shot. Is that possible? It could be the werebeast sixth sense.

Sora: no, sixth sense is different, you can't detect a shot from that faraway. I even stopped breathing when I fired.

Y/n: so that means...

Sora: yeah, their cheating.

I'll keep this short, just want to say again that I'm probably gonna update once a week, so be aware of that. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you next time.