City Streets.

We're finally here after all this time, please enjoy. ~d3rpyXpenguin

Y/n's POV:

After everything's that's happened, the seven of us walked out onto the street's of the Eastern Federation's main city. Me, Sora, Shiro, Steph, Jibril, Izuna, and Ino. My siblings immediately took off in the direction of the nearest animal girl. I ignored their antics for the time being and admired my surroundings. There weren't any skyscrapers like in Tokyo, but the red neon lights scattered around the city were somehow nostalgic. A stark contrast compared to Elkia.

"This city is beautiful. I don't think anyone could bring themselves to destroy this place." Stephanie on my left nodded and Izuna on my right smiled.

"That's something we can agree on." The old fox following behind us spoke up.

"I'm glad you can appreciate such subtle things in life Y/n. It seems those two aren't as cultured." He was referring to Sora and Shiro who were aggressively molesting any animal girl they could find.

"The last few days have been pretty stressful on everyone. I think we all could use a little down time. if that's how they want to spend it, more power to them." I smiled after saying this but to be honest I might have been a little jealous. Petting animal girls looked like a lot of fun...

"I know how you can spend your down time Y/n..." Izuna reached for my hand and I let her take it. She placed my hand on her head and smiled.

"You can pet me whenever you want!" This little loli, weaker men would have already given in to temptation. Ino ignored me touching his grand daughter and instead focused his attention on Sora.

"Sora-"

"Hold up old man! Are you trying to interrupt our business?" I'm not even sure how Sora can say that with a straight face...

"I'm not sure what you mean by "business" but your actions are truly frightening. Did you even ask for permission to touch all these people?" Not that Sora or Shiro could comprehend what CONSENT is, but....his question isn't unreasonable.

"I don't know why but, after Izuna mentioned that are "stroking skills are super good" they just sort of let us touch them. Why is that?" That response didn't surprise me. After all, Izuna said that no one has been able to satisfy her with their pets besides us. No, what surprised me was that Sora kept petting some bunny girl during the whole conversation. What was even more surprising? Instead of calling him a creep like she SHOULD have, the girl was standing there purring and practically moaning. It might just be jealousy, but this whole situation looks messed up.

"Anyway, we need to find a place to stay. Okay, Izuna, is there anywhere we can stay for the night?" It's baffling how Sora can flip a ridiculous conversation into something serious so quickly.

"My house would do."

"Hell yeah! All nighter here we come! There has to be games at Izuna's house! Right right!?"

"Of course. We'll have a showdown!"

"Right! We'll play until morning comes! Then we can roam the streets again! Izuna, does your country have electronic games? Unless....Y/n!"

"What is it?" Not sure where this is going, but judging by Sora's smile nowhere good...

"Do you think this country even has dirty games!?" I would be lying if I said my interests weren't peaked at that last question.

"Sora...." I was suddenly no longer interested as I felt Shiro stare daggers into my back.

"What!? It shouldn't be a problem if we secretly played!"