Dhampir.

Hello, a little late but I hope everyone had a happy Halloween. Please enjoy this chapter. ~d3rpyXpenguin

Y/n's POV:

"What about my chest master~"

Thanks to Sora, Jibril seems to understand human males pretty well. Or maybe she was just born lewd. Either way she's gotten more confident. A little teasing won't hurt.

Without hesitation I reached up and pinched the edge of Jibril's wing causing her to flinch.

"I can do whatever it takes to get you off Jibril, don't test me."

Jibril's face grew slightly red before she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face into her cleavage.

"Oh yes master! Please~ please~ do it!"

Well that backfired, I didn't think she would be so eager for me to touch her wings!

"Please help me!"

The little girl from before repeated her plea from earlier with a more desperate tone this time.

Jibril turned her head and glared at the girl. "I was wondering who was capable of getting this close to Y/n without my notice. A Dhampir, I see.

Jibril said this with almost disgust in her voice, sounding very annoyed that we were interrupted.

"I-I need-"

The frail girl tried to speak but Jibril cut her off.

"Your kind hasn't changed. Using your illusion magic to stay hidden, sneaking around with your night vision. And here I thought you had finally made good use of your abilities, but what a pity...your race has silently died out."

I almost forgot how racist Jibril can be...
I looked at the little "Dhampir" to see that she was slightly shivering.

"Well regardless of what you say, I think we should get her inside Jibril, then see how she wants us to help her."

"As you wish master."

Still sounding annoyed, Jibril opened the door and we walked back inside. After explaining the appearance of the Dhampir, Izuna interjected.

"Izuna heard from grandpa that the Dhapir's had all already died."

Sora spoke up clearly confused. "Wait, so their all supposed to be extinct?"

Shiro hopped down from the bed and recalled information from the hundreds of books she's read.

"The Exceed's twelfth ranked race, the Dhampir. Thier the race that sucks on the other races blood to continue living. But with the ten pledges...."

Sora continued "The ten pledges are absolute."

"Pledge number one, All murder, war, and robbery is forbidden in this world".

If these Dhampir's are familiar to vampires on earth than sucking someone's blood would definitely count as harming them. Maybe we could help?

"Jibril, what are the negative effects of a Dhampir sucking your blood?"

It was clear that this little girl was dying, if all it takes is a little bite I'd be happy to-

"It's quite simple master, Dhampir's receive soul energy from blood and body fluids, when they draw these fluids their own soul will be mixed with another. This promotes growth and enhances the Dhampir's strength however, getting bitten creates a mixed soul giving the victim a disease."

Sora faced palmed. "How can such hopeless vampires actually exist!?"

It's not surprising that they would go extinct but, she's sitting right in front of us. Why haven't they all died yet?