Study Session.

Y/N's POV:

Steph and I were walking back from the kitchen toward the library, jibril already left for some reason, and Steph went a little over board with the baking.

Y/N: I wonder what Sora and Shiro have been up to.

Steph: yeah...

Sora: now then jibril, tell me what you know about the eastern Federation. The sexy animal girl kingdom we're about to conquer.

Y/N: God damn it Sora.

Sora was wearing glasses and had his elbows on a table.

Y/N: yes please, I'd like to know as well.

Jibril: a-as you wish master.

Jibril: the various werebeast clans went through many civil wars over the years. However the shrine priestess,(Miko) put an end to the wars in less than have a century. Tje nations were united and became the world's third largest country, the eastern Federation.

Sora: so, a land of cat girls, dog girls, rabbit girls, fox girls, and all other kinds of animal girls. They will all be mine...we must conquer them at once.

Y/N: yes, but to do that we'll need to utilize all the precious knowledge you've been collecting over the past millennia.

Jibril: I-I'm sorry, but I don't think I can help. I can't think of a way to beat the eastern Federation.

Shiro: what do you mean jibril?

Sora: your saying blank can't win?

Jibril: no...what I mean is I can't help in forming your strategy. I too fought the eastern Federation, and lost.

Sora: hmmm, so you and the elves both got yout asses handed to you. What kind of game did you play anyway?

Jibril: when setting the rules for the game, the condition was that the loser has their memories of the game erased. Now do you understand?

Sora: yeah I get it its impossible...

Stephanie: what do you mean?

Y/N: think about it Steph, if your memories are erased, with no recelection of the game, you can't devise a plan to win the next time you play.

Shiro: don't be such a Steph, Steph.

Sora: it doesn't add up, if they have such an amazing strategy, why don't they act vulnerable to lure in other race's?

Y/N: not everyone is amazing at strategy games like you Sora.

Shiro: still, there is somthing weird about it. How did they expand their territory so fast?

Jibril: I might be able to explain that.

Stephanie's seemed to stiffen at that comment.

Shiro: I thought I saw somthing about that...

Shiro: only one country has challenged the eastern Federation in the last 10 years.

Sora: only one? Who's dumb enough to do that?

Stephanie: ehhhh.

Y/N: you okay Steph?

Jibril: why don't I just show you? Stephanie your coming with us. Alright masters, hold on tight and don't let go...

Suddenly the room filled with magic and everything started levitating. We appeared in the sky somewhere on disboard.

Stephanie: what's going on!?

Jibril: we just teleported.

Sora: sheesh, how can imanity survive a war against a monster like her?

Jibril: oh I remember it like yesterday!
50 flügel all storming the battlefield trying to sever a dragons head! Oh I can almost smell the blood!

Y/N: do you get off on that stuff!?

Jibril: get, off?

Y/N: ehhh never mind.

Jibril: oh look over there master.

Sora: what are we looking at? Some ugly high rise?

Stephanie: oh, thats the eastern federations elkian embacy. Actually, it used to be the elkian palace but they did some remodeling.

Sora: oh. Hold on! That used to be your palace? Why do they have it?

Jibril: making sence master? In the last ten years only one country challenged the eastern Federation.

Shiro: the challenger was.....elkia.

Y/N: *sigh* at least your pretty Steph.

Stephanie: is that supposed to be an insult?

Time skip:
(Library)

Y/N: you okay Sora?

Sora: yeah, just wallowing in despair.

Sora: even the elves gave up after four trys but elkia challenged these guys eight times and gave up half their kingdom.

Sora: I'm starting to think the old king really was an idiot.

Stephanie: what was that? Weren't you the one who was saying he was smart despite what others said?

Sora: no that was Y/N. But thanks to his recklessness your territory got cut in half, how do you expect me to defend that?

Sora: imagine the things we could have if we still had all that land.

Sora: he was just as hopeless as you are, did he think that if he kept trying, he would somehow win?

Stephanie: he might not of been good at games but he cared about imanity, the people came first. Unlike you two he was kind and reasonable like Y/N.

Sora: sorry for being cruel and awful, but if throwing away half your shit is reasonable, I'm happier being a jerk.

Sora: mabye your right and he was a good king, but he was a good king for a bunch of whiners who can't do stuff on their own. Useless humans, completely hopeless every last one of them.

Y/N: your a human too dipshit.

*drip*

Stephanie: you can go ahead and mock me, I don't care. But don't insult my grandfather or what he believed in.

Stephanie: ehha.

Stephanie ran away crying.

Shiro: too far Sora.

Y/N: I'll go talk to her.

I walked into Steph's room after knocking.

Y/N: you there Steph?

Stephanie: Y-yeah.

Y/N: are you okay?

Stephanie: I'm fine, but.....can I give you somthing?

Stephanie held a bronze key and gave it to me.

Y/N: what's this?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey wattpad, im gonna try to update as fast as I can with this because I want to start the final stretch to finishing the first season of the anime. Whether I go past season 1 is up to you guys. It can be done it'll just be difficult. Also, this story is number 1 in the no game no life tag, pretty exited about that. I'm gonna work on some more relation ship building with Steph on the next one but I hope you guys enjoyed.