Vampire.

Hello, and welcome to another chapter. Thank you for the good reception on the last one, especially considering how long it's been. I hope you enjoy this one just as much. ~d3rpyXpenguin

Y/n's Pov:
Eastern Federation countryside:

In the countryside of the Eastern Federation, far away from the bright city lights and loud noises, there was a large building. A building which the former Ambassador resides. Izuna's mansion.

It was the middle of the night. Me and my siblings were lying in a bed above classic tatami mats. Shiro in the middle, Sora on the left, me on the right. I would prefer a bed to myself but a certain loli insisted otherwise.

I thought I might finally get decent sleep after the insane week we've had. However, I was just being naive.

I heard rustling to my left and saw Sora sitting up. Deciding against saying anything I watched as he reached over and nudged Shiro.

"Shiro, you awake?" After no response Sora quietly climbed out of the bed and grabbed somthing. He made his way over to the corner and sat down. I watched as the light from the glass door illuminated his face, revealing the dark circles under his eyes.

'He must be really tired if he looks that ruff. So why the hell is he awake?'

My question was answered when I saw the items he had. In his left hand he held his tablet, and in his right......a box of tissues.

"Now. I can finally have release after all this time."

A pervert to the core...

Though, pervert isn't right. After all, I can't really blame him. We've spent a lot of time around beautiful women, and do to "circumstances" a lot of them were naked. To be honest, I've been just as anxious as Sora. What virgin wouldn't be?

Sora opened his tablet, most likely seeing the various videos he's recorded in the bath. I saw him pulling his pants down and chose to not remain silent anymore. I would be sparring him even more embarrassment anyway.

"Sora"

"KYAAAAAAA!!!"

After hearing my voice Sora screamed like a little girl and fell onto the tatami mat.

"Pull up your pants man." I looked down and glanced at my little sister who twitched under my gaze. "And stop pretending to sleep Shiro."

Shiro sat up and looked at me innocently. Wrapping herself around my arm.

"But I WAS asleep Y/n...

"No. You weren't."

Shiro looked away from me and her innocent face vanished. She stared daggers at Sora who was still pulling up his zipper.

"You have to do that quieter Sora..."

As our brother was being shamed two long blue ears stuck out from where Izuna was sleeping.

"Why are all of you awake? Izuna still wants to sleep together Y/n..."

"Right, and like I said earlier; there isn't enough room. Plus, I can't trust these two to keep their hands to themsevles." Suddenly Jibril appeared out of thin air.

"Master, why did you disturb Sora? I would've liked to see what he was going to do..."

"Oh? And why would you want to see something like that Jibril?"

"F-for research. Your anatomy is something I'm very interested in."

"R-right. I'm gonna get some fresh air. Hopefully your all asleep by the time I come back."

I got out of the bed as Shiro reluctantly lets go of my arm. I walked to the glass door on the far end of the room and stepped outside.

I looked across the Eastern Federation countryside and saw the city lights in the distance. Admiring the peace and quiet of this world. That didn't last very long as I heard screaming from inside.

"Doesn't this world have any concept of privacy? I was practically just violated!"

'That's rich, considering what he was about to spank to.'

I rubbed my eyes, starting to adjust to barely two hours of sleep.

'Guess sleep is still out of the question then, fantastic.'

"Excuse me?"

I looked to my left, startled by a quiet voice.

I saw a small girl with a black dress and short blue hair. She had bright reddish-purple pupils and small bat wings on her back.

She looked to be about 15 or 16, but judging by her appearance I doubt that's the case.

'Is she a succubus? Or maybe a vampire?'

(Refer to the picture above the title for reference.)

"I-I can't take it anymore....please....help me."

"Wha-"

Before I could respond, the door behind me swung open so fast the glass almost shattered. The last thing I saw was a pair of wings, before being tackled to the ground.

"Master are you okay? I sensed someone else with you."

I couldn't even process what Jibril was saying. There were two big "distractions" directly in front of me.

"Jibril, I appreciate the concern but I was fine until you-"

"Are you sure Master? Your face is turning red."

"J-Jibril your chest..."

It took a second, but Jibril realized the situation we were in and a grin formed on her face.

"What about my chest master~?"

Never breaking eye contact; Jibril reached up and squeezed her boobs together.

When her nipples poked against her shirt I suddenly noticed the lack of a bra.

'Dear God.'

Hope you enjoyed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
~d3rpyXpenguin