About Time.

Y/N's POV:

Kurami: w-whatever.

Kurami turned to walk out the door but Sora stopped her.

Sora: you wanted to know if we can actually win right?

Kurami: that's right, I have your memories but there's one thing I don't understand. If you make even a single mistake, it's game over. How can you guarantee that you'll win?

I understand what she means. Every game we've previously played has always been extremely close. Even in the chess match with her we barely won.

Sure we've never lost a game. But when things are that close, how can you be certain you'll win?

Despite these facts Sora looked at kurami genuinely puzzled.

Sora: if we make a mistake we won't win. So we just make sure not to make a mistake.

Kurami: so your saying you won't make even a single mistake?

Sora: haha, that's impossible. I'd probably screw everything up but....

Sora glanced at me and Shiro.

Sora: it's different for blank, if I fail they'll back me up. Blank doesn't lose.

Time skip:
5 days.

Sora: this is boring, when will the eastern federation contact us?

We have been waiting for five days and still nothing.

Sora's words repeated in my head. 'Boring'. It's hard to imagine how anything could be boring in this world but....it was.

Stephanie: what if they forgot?

Y/N: because a threat against your nation is somthing you forget, right?

Jibril: we have received a message master.

Sora: is it from the eastern Federation?

Jibril: yes, it seems someone didn't want us to fight so they locked it away.
They appeared very suspicious when I saw them.

Y/N: w-wait you didn't....

She didn't kill them did she?

Jibril: rest assured, I simply looked him in the eyes and coughed causing him to wet himself. He gave me the letter with no issues.

Y/N: well done jibril.

Sora: if imanity can do somthing like this when the situation arises. Why can't they use that brain power on country affairs?

Stephanie: well since your imanity's enemy, they are trying their best to stop you.

Stephanie sounded a little angry when she said that.

Y/N: come on Steph, don't be like that. You should be trying to help us.

Stephanie: I-I'm helping!

Shiro grabbed the message and read the date.

Y/n: isn't that today's date?

Stephanie: we have less than 12 hours to get ready!

Jibril: well I'm ready when master is.

Sora: I'm ready let's go!

Everyone was ready to leave and Steph was still panicking.

Stephanie: at least wear somthing formal!

We all looked at Steph unsure what she meant.

Stephanie: fine let's go!

Sora: right, Steph arrange a carrige at the front gate.

Stephanie: huh? But what about the citizens?

Sora: why do you think I intentionally caused the protest?

Y/N: besides, they wouldn't think about arguing with a flügel.

Jibril: *giggle*

Hey wattpad, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm gonna keep updating because the support I'm getting on this story is incredible. Anyway, the question for this chapter is......what is your favorite/current video game. The best answer gets featured in the next chapter. Until next time.