Calculations.

Y/n's POV:

I was running through some alley when a bullet flew past my head.

I dodged it but couldn't exactly celebrate. With my little sister pulling the trigger, no where was safe.

She fired again and I jumped, the bullet barley missed. Jumping won't work again.

The only reason I am even able to dodge her is because of the physical gap.

She can't run very fast and I have the advantage of distance.

I ran into an intersection and saw a large building. I entered the building and was in a large hall.

I ran across the room and kicked over a table, blocking another bullet.

I jumped out from behind the table before a bullet bounced off the ceiling and landed where I was.

Y/n: easily calculating the angle of the curved ceiling? Now your just showing off Shiro.

I needed to get somewhere safer. After some thinking I realized...

Y/n: the roof!

There would be limited surfaces for the bullet to bounce off of. Its perfect!

But I realized, Shiro wasn't running in fact she avoided it. Whenever I gained distance she take a shortcut instead of running.

Sora told her not run when fighting izuna because she needed to be accurate but now....

Y/n: I hope I'm right about this.

I kicked open the door and came onto the roof.

Y/n: I'm out of options Shiro, if I'm wrong about this then....

I was about to say sorry but didn't, this has to work. We have to win.

Shiro pulled the trigger again, I charged at her and threw a handful of buttons from my shirt.

I wasn't hit, instead I wrapped my arms around Shiro.

Shiro: Y/n, I love you.

Shiro clutched onto me tightly with her small figure.

Y/n: love you too.

Izuna's POV:

Ino: Izuna now.

Izuna responded to the words in her ear and jumped out of the opposite building.

She looked at building in front of her and accessed the situation for the final attack.

Y/n is hugging Shiro who can't control herself, unable to escape.

Izuna: what a waste of time.

However izuna saw that Y/n didn't notice her.

Izuna: how naive.

Izuna looked closer and saw the grenade in Y/n's hand.

Y/n threw the grenade and shot it on instinct, a decision she would regret.

The blast paralyzed izuna's eardrums. She couldn't hear.

Through her blurred vision izuna barely escaped a bullet coming through the smoke.

Izuna: predicted? No, how did he fire such a precise shot?

Izuna couldn't believe it, even if Y/n was a gamer, humans shouldn't be capable of that.

But when the smoke cleared, Izuna saw Shiro's gun pointed directly at her.

It was obvious that Shiro's expressionless eyes were gone, they were clear and she was starring at izuna.

Y/n: you didn't run so you could save your strength for this right?

Shiro simply replied with the same thing as before.

Shiro: I love you.

(Spectators room)

ino was furious.

Ino: how is this possible.

Ino had been listening to Shiro and   Y/n's heart beats the entire time. The rules state that the effects of the gun last fifteen seconds but less than two passed since Y/n hit Shiro.

Y/n definitely hit Shiro because Ino had heard the gunshot.

Just then Ino and izuna had the same idea.

(In the game)

Izuna: if the shot was fake then clothing should of disappeared.

However Izuna then looked at the curve between Shiro's leg and waist.

Izuna: he really shot at her underwear!

But if that shot was fake then Shiro should still be under izuna's control.

That's when she noticed that Shiro's button was missing from her shirt.

The trick that even fooled Y/n at first.

As if reading izuna's mind.

Sora: you finnaly figured it out? Shiro was never your love slave to begin with.

Izuna panicked after hearing Sora's voice until she looked in the window she broke out of.

There she saw a silhouette of someone aiming a gun. Someone with wings.

There was a flash and a bullet flew across the sky toward Shiro and Y/n.

A sense of fear struck izuna's body as Shiro pulled her trigger.

However Shiro's bullet wasn't aimed at her. It was heading for the bullet jibril fired. After hitting it would bounce back toward izuna.

There is nothing Izuna could of done to prepare for this.

The bullets collided and came toward Izuna. This was a fatal blow.

Izuna: interesting!

Izuna grinned and the blood in her body flowed uncontrollably. Dyeing her eyes and hair with blood. Her cells boiled and her muscles spit fire. Even the laws of physics started bleeding.

Blood devastation.

A/n: hey wattpad hope you liked this chapter, I tried my best on it and I think it came out good. Anyway we're so close to the end and I hope you keep reading. Until next time!