Bath Time 2

A/n: hey guys, sorry I've been gone for almost a month but I'm finally back. I hope everyone had fun over the holidays and spent some time with family. It's 2019 and I honestly never thought this story would take that long. Thank you for all the continued support.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: so your not confident in your chest?

Kurami: n-no that's not it!

Fiel: am I wrong? I mean...

Fiel looked around the room, comparing the breast size with Steph jibril and herself.

Fiel: kurami, a woman's worth is not measured in her breast.

Kurami: fine I'll take a bath! But how can you say such things when that shorty is over there!

Kurami pointed at Shiro while she just tilted her head, being too innocent to fully understand.

Y/n: isn't comparing yourself to a little girl a bit self-depraciating?

Kurami: mmhh...

Kurami looked like she was about to cry.

Y/n: h-hey, it was just a joke ok?

Kurami: f-fine, let's just get a bath.

Stephanie: do I have to go as well?

Sora: yup.

Now that the situation has calmed down I could finnaly relax. However I had a feeling the bath would be anything but relaxing.

Jibril lead fiel, Steph, and kurami to the bath. Who knows what she is planning...

Shiro: Y/n can you carry me?

Y/n: you have legs don't you?

Shiro: nngh...

Fiel moves away from the three girls so she can talk with Sora.

Fiel: from the memories kurami obtained, she decided to trust you unconditionally Sora. I don't what she saw but I'm glad you didn't risk her life.

Y/n: yeah, he had a habit of doing that.

Fiel: and although she may trust you doesn't mean that I am the same.

Sora analyzed Fiel and saw that she was serious despite her warm smile.

Sora: that's a good answer, it might be a problem if your stupid enough to easily trust a couple of cheaters like us.

Fiel: as long as kurami isn't hurt. I'll help in anyway I can.

Y/n: Jibril?

Almost instantly, jibril appeared in front of me.

Jibril: yes?

Y/n: that was......fast.

Jibril: o-oh sorry...

Y/n: anyway, I just wanted to remind you that we'll be facing even gard soon. We can use fiel as a way to look at their skills.

Time skip:

Sora and I sat against the wall, only able to imagine the paradise that lied behind the excessive amount of steam.

Shiro was dissatisfied, even with jibril's shampoo, she still didn't like baths.

Despite being made fun of, Steph made a comment on how good kurami's body looked. This only added to our growing desires.

Sora had a tablet connected to three different cameras in the bath. All of them avoiding Shiro of course.

Being a normal teenage boy, I couldn't help but look.

Jibril: what are you looking at master?

Y/n: nothing!

Sora: hey fiel, is the magic on kurami's breast an illusion?

Fiel: its transformation magic. Sorry kurami, we've been busted.

Y/n: you used magic to look bigger?

Kurami: d-don't judge me! Someday I'll grow!

Fiel: what kind of magic would you prefer Sora?

Sora: can you "transform" Y/n?

I can see where he's going with this and I don't like it.

Sora: I need you to feminise him! Then we can gaze upon the paradise behind us! Looking at someone of the same sex is perfectly wholesome.

Jibril: as expected of master, it's amazing how you say such absurd things without hesitation!

Y/n: yes, the perfect example of what not to do.

Fiel: it's possible. But you won't be able to turn back.

Not even Sora is that desperate.

Shiro: rejected.

Sora looked up to the ceiling and cryed manly tears.

In the end, Sora was forced to rely on his cameras.

Time skip:

I sat in the library while Sora was typing in his tablet and Shiro was franticly writing on a chalk board.

Paper was everywhere and the room was a mess, then kurami walked in.

Kurami: is this a strategy for beating the eastern federation?

Y/n: yeah it is, just don't talk to Shiro, she probably wouldn't even notice you but this is the only peace and quiet I get.

Without blinking Shiro kept producing formulas for potential victory.

Sora: strategizing is really Shiro's domain, but I can at least try to help.

On Sora's tablet was a some sort of diagram. But on his other laptop was...

Sora: would you like to watch the bath video?

Kurami: I-if your expecting a reaction like Stephanie, then give up.

Sora: you say that but you've gone red and yout covering your chest.

Y/n: you shouldn't be upset, your reactions are cute.

Somehow she went an even darker shade of red.

A/n: thats the end I this chapter. I decided to include more fan service in this chapter because I've been gone for a while. I'll try to update tomorrow but I'll see how things go. Until next time.