Alliance.

Y/n's POV:

Y/n: okay, so we'll establish the elchea alliance.

Then, Sora spoke and gave Miko yet another surprise.

Sora: also, about Elven Gard. We tampered with some memories so the information Elven Gard received was all fabricated.

Miko: wha....

Sora: so, if they challenge; you guys will be the predators.

Y/n: plus, we can always help. Don't hesitate to ask us.

Sora: yeah, we'll definitely beat them.

Miko was still in shock but Sora ignored her expression and continued.

Sora: okay, is it over? Can we end it now?

Stephanie: are you okay? Why do you look so restless.

Stephanie's statement detonated the bomb so to speak.

Sora: isn't that obvious!? I did all this so I can touch the animal girls! I'm already at my limit. Miko!

Miko: hmmm? What?

Sora: let me start by touching you!

Shiro: let me touch....

Miko simply smiled in response.

Miko: as long as I give consent and there is no harm you can go ahead.

Miko jumped into the air and landed on a rock behind her.

Sora: w-what!?

Miko: if you planned this earlier than you should've added that as a condition to the coin flip. If you want to touch me you must fight me again.

Miko smiled up on the rock and Sora sighed in frustration.

Sora: jibril what time is it?

Jibril: around 8pm.

Y/n: there won't be enough time to challenge Miko again.

Sora: Damn! It can't be helped. We will have to make do with the animal girls in the streets Shiro.

Shiro wasn't ready to leave and reached out to touch Miko.

Shiro: golden....fox....rub...!

Y/n: let's go you little weirdo....

I picked up Shiro and carried her.

Sora: don't worry Shiro. We won't give up, We'll be back. Miko, you better keep your ears and tail clean!

Sora shouted as we left and Shiro glared at Miko.

Shiro: I'll definitely touch you....

3rd person POV:

Everyone exited the building with Steph being last. After they left, Miko addressed the two werebeast.

Miko: Hatsuse Ino, Hatsuse Izuna.

Ino: y-yes!

Izuna: what.

Miko: since both parties accepted the conditions your rights have been returned.

Miko: however, as the representative of the werebeast I order you to follow those people.

Izuna: Roger!

As soon as Miko finished Izuna used her incredible speed to chase after
Y/n.

Miko: go ahead and learn more from those people. Learn the methods of the weak. Then....

Miko: don't ever let those siblings become our enemy.

Miko stared at the silhouettes disappearing in the distance and laughed bitterly.

Miko: this is the first time I've ever thanked my opponents. Perhaps they really will defeat God.

A/n: hey wattpad, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I got a message from another paid reader platform today. And again they wanted me to sign some contract. Im now convinced these people are trying to take authors from wattpad. So if you've written a story on wattpad and you get a message like that just tell them your not interested. Anyway, I'll see you guys next time.