Introductions.

Y/N's POV:

Kurami: it doesn't make sense to do my introduction until you hear fiel's first.

We all sat patiently waiting to hear what fiel had to say.

Fiel: hello, all of you except that hideous demon over there can call me fiel if you like.

The way fiel addressed jibril dirasticly increased the tension in the room.

Jibril: it seems you are already pregidous against me. Have I done somthing to offend you?

Fiel: well you did slaughter hundreds of thousands of my people during the great war.

Honestly none of us were shocked at this statement.

Sora: jibril?

Jibril: well I don't know what to say...if you dumb animals hadn't put an anti-flight spell over your city, I never would of noticed you!

Jibril: I fell out of the sky and got a big ouchie on my head. It's not my fault you all died.

Y/n: nothing you said is helping your case jibril.

Jibril: ah poop....

Sora: ok, if we're gonna work together, I don't want any hard feelings. What can jibril do to help you forgive her.

Fiel: I'm afraid that's a very difficult question for me.

Kurami: fiel, we're gonna need her for Sora's plan. Can you do it for me?

Fiel: ok, lick my feet and say "please forgive me my lady fiel".

I have no words.

Jibril: you sure are cocky considering how easy to kill you are...

Shiro: jibril.....guilty.

Jibril: huh? I seriously have to lick her hooves!

Shiro: serve your sentence.

Y/n: is this really nessicary? Isn't there a better way to solve somthing that happened thousands of years ago?

Fiel: fine, if you'd rather, you can kiss me instead.

Jibril: I'll lick her foot!

Y/n: are you sure jibril? I can-

Jibril: no! I'll do it!

Y/n: ok...

It was strange how jibril reacted just now.

Jibril: please forgive me my lady fiel...

Fiel: since your so pathetic, I suppose I must.

Stephanie: excuse me! If we're talking about hard feelings, I have my own.

Stephanie pointed to kurami and was extra obnoxious in her anoucment.

Stephanie: this girl used magic to beat me and I'm still super pissed!

Sora: it's your fault for being a sucker.

Y/n: Steph, literally everyone here cheats. You just got unlucky.

Kurami: fiel is my childhood friend but to be specific she's my owner.

Y/n: so you are a slave then?

Kurami: that's right. My family have been slaves since my great grandfather's time.

Even though we already guessed it. Hearing this out loud was kind of sad.

Kurami: but fiel never cared about my status. She treated me as a friend.

Stephanie: are you sure your okay with this fiel? Considering your position helping us could lead to the destruction of elven guard society.

Fiel: I honestly don't care what happens to them. Thier a bunch of stuck up pricks who can rot in hell.

That was a lot darker than it needed to be.

Fiel: kurami's all I care about and I need to keep her very close because she cries when I'm not around.

Kurami: I don't cry! I've never cried in my life!

Sora: when you lost the battle for the crown you cried like a baby.

Kurami: I did not! I had somthing in my eye!

Y/n: we should start worrying about the eastern federation. There's still a lot we don't know about them.

Kurami: yeah, do you have a plan to deal with them?

Sora: I'm on it, but first if we're gonna work together we need to strengthen out bond.

Sora: and the hands down best way to do that.....

I see where Sora is going with this and I like it. But it's never going to work.

Kurami: I'm not gonna take a bath with you so forget it.

Sora: but how did you figure out my plan?

Kurami: did you seriously forget you gave me your memories?

That's a good point....sora is a huge pervert.

Fiel: kurami its very important to have a good relationship with your teammates. Besides, isn't that what you want with Y/N?

Kurami: shut up fiel!

Fiel: what kurami is really trying to say is that she doesn't want to take a bath because she's self conscious about her tiny boobies.

That's actually not a bad reason.

Kurami: oh my god!

Shiro: don't worry kurami Y/N likes small boobs.

Kurami: really!

Y/n: I never said that.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. My schedule will be different for the next week because of mid-term exams. But I'll still try to update as fast as I can. My question for this chapter is easy. What's your favorite anime?
And/or currently watching an anime.