Blood Devastation.

Y/n's POV:

Izuna, her hands stained in blood, vanished. Us being just humans, couldn't even see her move. It was too fast.

Then, defying inertia and gravity. Izuna kicked with enough speed to launch herself over the bullet.

After evading the bullet Izuna looked at Sora with her crimson eyes. She raised her muzzle and pointed at his forehead.

Sora: she can double jump? Are you kidding me.

Then there was the sound of a bullet firing. In fact, two bullets were fired and came toward us. Nothing to block thier path.

After the sound rang out Sora and Shiro's motionless body's fell to the ground.

Izuna landed in front of me, breathing heavy; her whole body stained with blood.

(Spectators room)
3rd person POV:

The spectators were completely silent.
Kurami was esspesialy speechless, same with fiel.

Kurami swallowed in despair. Despite their calculations and strategies. They will always be overwhelmed by the gap in strength.

These creatures were only rank 14 out of 16 but their still overwhelming monsters.

Kurami: winning is impossible.

(In the game)
Y/n's POV:

I looked at the creature in terror.

Y/n: Jibr-

Before I could finish jibril grabbed me
And jumped.

We flew through the air before I once again heard izuna's gun.

The bullet hit; jibril and i fell to the ground.

I got up and turned around. I looked at izuna as she pointed her gun at me.

Izuna: you know somthing Y/n?

Y/n: (...)

Izuna: I am having fun!

Izuna put her finger on the trigger and I braced myself for the shot that would seal imanity's fate.

I closed my eyes and heard the shot.

Y/n: huh?

I opened my eyes and saw Izuna on the ground, Steph was behind her riding on the back of a NPC.

This was apart of Sora's plan the whole time. Shiro writing those formula's, the fight with Izuna. It was all done so Steph could save the day?

Sora got up from where he was laying.

Sora: not even your sixth sense could predict this.

Y/n: you didn't tell me about this!?

Sora: no, where's the fun in that?

Y/n: I thought I was gonna die!

Sora: calm down Y/n, its just a game.

Sora: and I know what your thinking old man.

Sora was referring to Ino.

Sora: I already knew you were monitoring our heartbeats.

Y/n: you don't have to be mad Ino, humans just have their own way of doing things.

With Izuna's defeat at the hands of Steph the game had come to an end.

I woke up in the real world next to Sora and Shiro.

Cheers rang out across the entire room.

After getting up I walked over to Steph.

Stephanie: what is it?

I swiftly moved in and kissed Steph on the cheek. Her face instantly went red.

Stephanie: w-w-what was that for!?

Y/n: what do you mean? You saved imanity Steph.

Her face went even darker after saying that.

I then looked over and noticed a frown on jibril's face.

Y/n: that face coming from you of all people?

Jibril: master, I saved you multiple times during the game yet you praise her.

Y/n: *sigh* fine...

I brushed jibril's hair to the side and kissed her forehead recieving a slight blush in return.

Sora: isn't about time to announce the winner old man?

Ino: in accordance with the pledges, winner, Elchea will receive all rights to the continent.

Ino: similarly, I hatsuse Ino, and hatsuse Izuna shall transfer our rights to the kings of Elchea.

A/n: we're pretty much at the end of the anime for no game no life however those of you crying in the comments, don't worry because I'm going to continue this story, I'm not stopping where the anime did. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, until next time.