Chances.

3rd person POV:

Sora: let's keep going, jibril carry Shiro, she's too tired to run.

Shiro: can Y/n-

Sora: no, that will just raise you heart rate.

Shiro: nngh.

In the spectators room, the thousands of on lookers were shocked. Even though they never hit her, these humans were clearly pressuring the fox girl.

Kurami: w-what happened?

Kurami was amazed. They used calculated actions and strategies to lure in their opponent.

Even fiel, who was watching through kurami, felt a sense of admiration for their skills and tactics.

Kurami was observing the look on Ino's face.

He wasn't visibly distraught, but it was obvious he was shaken up inside. However she couldn't tell if he was cheating or not.

Back in the game, Sora and company had arrived at a park surrounded by buildings, this was the meet up point they decided on.

Jibril: using mathematics to combat the enemy? This is an interesting idea.

Sora: this isn't some random plan. It's really important.

Jibril: what do you mean?

Y/n: the only reason Izuna didn't attack us first was because she was scared of you. If that's the case then her abilities should be similar if not equal to yours.

Sora: here's an analogy: if I can run 100 meters in 15 seconds, Shiro could do it in 20. How long would it take you?

Jibril: two steps.

Y/n: isn't that strange....

Jibril: to be honest, I've never felt this weak. For master to live like this is beyond impressive.

Y/n: *sigh* don't forget your abilities are at least ten times better than ours.

Jibril wrapped her arms around you out of sympathy.

Jibril: for master to understand your weakness yet still challenge me and the werebeast! Your so brave~

Shiro: your too loud!

Sora: anyway, with such a skill gap, Shiro would be eliminated with even the slightest error. Thus mathematics are nessicary.

Y/n: to the audience, it looks like we have the advantage. In reality, if Izuna went all out it would be checkmate.

Sora started coming up with ideas in his head while Shiro was writing equations on the ground.

Sora: we can't rely completely on math here. Next its just the outcome that really matters. Its up to you shiro. if are original strategy won't work, its up to random chance.

Y/n: random chance? When our opponents know the game better and even have cheats? Basiclly your saying we're desperate?

Sora: yup. Jibril, I need you to protect Shiro while she finishes her calculations.

Jibril: leave it to me master.

Smiling, Sora stood up.

Sora: Y/n, we have a different job.

We grabbed our guns as we looked out at an army of NPC's.

Y/n: *sigh* great.

(Spectators room)

Ino was on the stage and began listening to Sora's heartbeat who was asleep in his pod.

He did this to determine if they had given up; they haven't.

In order to avoid kurami, he spoke in a frequency only werebeast could hear.

(In the game)

Ino: Izuna are you alright?

Izuna: of course, I was startled but they are far from beating me.

Ino: I'm not worried, its just your expression is tense. Calm down.

Izuna touched her face to confirm this.

Izuna: I'm smiling?

Y/n's POV:

Sora: I can't stand it! These girls are good but I can't touch them!

Y/n: you could probably spare a little energy to touch them.

Sora: hey old man! If these things touch us will we die?

Ino: no, you can't experience real death in the game.

Sora: alright! Time to get handsy!

Ino: but it will be extremely painful.

An NPC wrapped its arms around Sora.

Sora: ah! Help me Y/n!

Sora pleaded for help like he was about to be molested.

Y/n: your redicoulous.*shoots NPC*

Sora:*exhausted* I...rubbed her....worth it.

Y/n: look out there's another one.

An emotionless figure walked up.

Sora: oh it's just Steph...

Sora shot eight bullets without even hesitating. Instead of hitting her, the bullets removed all of Steph's clothes with the exception of her underwear.

Sora: your turn.

He pointed to Steph expecting me to shoot her.

Y/n: your joking right?

Sora: nope...

After a long sigh I shot Steph in the head.

Stephanie: Ah~ Y/n your so naughty~ you left me back there...i won't let you leave me again~!

Y/n: why did we bring her?

A/n: hey wattpad, hope you guys like this chapter. I'll keep updating weekly and maybe an early chapter every now and then. Until next time!