Tie.

3rd person POV:

There was an audible sound of the coin being flung from Sora's hand.

Then, Miko's golden hair and eyes turned blood red.

Her world was now slowed and her nerves swelled exceeding her five senses.

She could now perceive magic. However all she sensed was the flügel. There was no magic....no one was cheating.

Miko: there must be some trick....

Miko focused and her world exploded. The radius of her abilities increasing.

She sensed the area, no magic. The coin, no magic.

She started developing doubts, once again she focused on the coin and found no magic. After a quick calculation she determined the coin would land on tails.

Miko: did they underestimate me?

No, after the match with Izuna that shouldn't be the case.

However, Sora's heartbeat, Shiro's heartbeat, Y/n's heartbeat, Jibril's heartbeat, even Izuna's heartbeat. They are all certain that they will win.

Miko: Tails....

Miko was different from Izuna. Rather than a virtual world she is using blood devastation in real life. A feat that could possibly kill her.

If she lost even with this ability....

Miko: it would be completely ridiculous.

The coin arched and began to fall. As long as its tails it will be Miko's victory. If it's heads it would be a cheat. Sora's chance of winning is zero.

The coin started to turn. After landing on the stone it would bounce....but it didn't. The coin was stuck between to stones, standing still.

Miko:......what?

Sora: what is this? A tie? How unexpected.

Sora stated this in a sarcastic fake tone. Imidietly following his statement everyone besides Ino, Steph, and Miko started laughing. Even Izuna was giggling.

Y/n: if the coin is standing like that, either both sides win or both sides lose right?

Sora: if both sides win that means each condition is met. The werebeast rights are guaranteed, and there's a mutual flow of resources.

Miko was speechless but she understood. Sora knew that the stone slate could move so he stood there deliberately creating a gap to catch the coin.

Miko: won't that be better than my original request?

Indeed if "both sides win" Miko's benefits are better than her inital request while Sora's request is reduced.

Due to this there was no reason to point out their cheat.still, she wanted to figure out what they were really after....

Y/n: smart and beautiful yet you still don't listen to people.

Miko: don't listen? Did I miss somthing?

Suddenly Miko's eyes widened as she realized somthing.

"Why would I destroy this animal girl kingdom! A bunch of animal girls, all as cute as Izuna!"

Miko: from the beginning he had me in the palm of his hand.

The fatigue of using blood devastation set in. Miko sat down and smiled.

Miko: what a headache.....fine, both sides win.

A stupid game. So many stupid traps and tricks.

Miko: these people toyed with the werebeast and even me....

Miko could only laugh at their methods.

This was their motive from the start. It was clear now that these siblings really do intend on challenging god.

A/n: hey wattpad, here's another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.