Desperate Measures.

(Spectators room)

Kurami looked at the display on the screen.

Knowing the treatment Steph has endured due to Sora made her sympathetic.

Fiel: kurami, I think you and Steph could become good friends.

The real meaning of that sentence; kurami didn't want to think about.

Y/n's POV:

It had been about two hours since the game started. Eveyone was tired from dodging NPC's and bullets.

I was missing my coat and some how a sock.

Sora was only shot once and lost his jacket.

Shiro lost her skirt and was only wearing a white t-shirt and knee-high socks.

Jibril, who was already dressed skimpily, lost some buttons. If she gets shot one more time every male in the audiance will be in danger.

Jibril: our attacks aren't working, its only a matter of time before-

Sora: jibril, quiet.

It makes sense for jibril to be anxious but Shiro needs silence.

The ground was filled with formula. Shiro looked at the ground while bitting her nail.

Jibril looked worried and whispered to me.

Jibril: master this is too much, even for Shiro.

Y/n: if it's possible, she'll do it. She's always been like this. When it comes to games I might be lacking but she can always win.

Shiro nervously looked up at me.

Shiro: Y/n....believes in me?

Y/n: of course. Why would I ever doubt you?

Shiro: well Y/n, next time it's your turn. Okay?

Y/n: wait what?

Shiro aggressively raised her hand and for the last variable of the formula she wrote.

Y/n

Just then, Izuna jumped out from behind a wall shooting a bullet at me.

Sora: shit! Jibril cover him!

Suddenly, Shiro jumped in front of me and faced the bullet.

Y/n: what....

Shiro turned and looked at me with expressionless eyes and raised the muzzle of her gun.

Sora did the same and fired at Shiro.

Sora: jibril above!

Izuna didn't waste her opportunity and attacked again.

Sora countered her by throwing a grenade in the air which jibril shot.

Y/n: they have that covered. I should worry about-

Another shot was fired from Shiro's gun. Failing to dodge my left shoe vanished.

Y/n: I can't dodge her. I have to stop her from shooting at all.

Shiro came at me her muzzle facing the ground. She fired eight times, maybe more. I kicked off my right shoe and it disappeared.

I successfully dodged that bullet but was out of options for the rest.

Y/n: Jibril!

Jibril immediately responded to my voice.

She picked me up and jumped in the air.

However, the bullet from Shiro's gun even calculated jibril's jump.

The metal band on jibril's arm vanished.

As Izuna experienced before. Shiro's calculated attacks could even scare the flügel.

Jibril landed and set me down. She was trembling but still managed to speak.

Jibril: master, why would Shiro protect you? I don't understand.

Y/n: it's confusing, but I think I get it. The final variable to her formula was me. The situation where she becomes our enemy was necessary.

As I finished my analogy Shiro pointed her gun at me again.

Y/n: jibril, deal with Izuna for me.

Jibril: a-are you sure?

Y/n: even with both of us together we won't beat Shiro. Also we wouldn't be able to stop izuna if she started attacking. If anyone can fight her it would be you. By us as much time as you can.

After I said this Jibril smiled.

Jibril: buying time won't be problem~

With that she jumped to the top of a building and confronted Izuna. They jumped into the air and began fighting with godlike speed.

I turned away from Jibril and looked at the little girl in front of me.

Y/n: *sigh* time to run.

A/n: we're getting closer and closer to the end of this anime and I hope you guys are enjoying the adventure. We have about three chapters until the end. I can't remember if I said this before but the ending of this story will be a little different from the anime's. I'm not continuing from the cliff hanger the anime left us with so keep that in mind. Anyway I hope you liked, until next time!