The one true God.

You, Sora and Shiro were walking back into the palace. Sora held the race piece in his hands.

Stephanie: what do you think your doing!? Declaring war on the rest of the world!

Sora: could you please think before you speak?

Y/N: remeber what I told you Steph, your cuter when you don't understand things.

Stephanie: nngh.....but still.

Sora: think about it, how are the other nations going to look at it with us beating the elves.

Shiro: they'll think we're being helped by someone powerful.

Sora: so until they know which race it is....

Stephanie: they won't be able to attack us?

Sora: yup.

Y/N: I knew you could figure it out.

Sora: everyone's gonna suspect eachother.

Shiro: that's why we took this risk.

Stephanie: they put that much thought into it?

Y/N: hmm, you really are adorable Steph.

Stephanie's face went bright red and you could tell Shiro wasn't happy.

Y/N: Shiro want me to pick you up?

Shiro: yes please.

Time skip:

You and Sora were sitting on the bed in the throne room with Shiro reading a book in your lap.

Shiro turned the page in her book to an interesting picture. The three of you read aloud....

Shiro: the flügel.

Sora: extreme magical capabilities.

Y/N: this angelic race lives on the giant floating fantasma.

Shiro: their incredible thirst for knowledge compels them to challenge others.

Sora: I bet we could get one to come to our side.

Y/N: we do have books from another world after all.

Just then everything suddenly changed color, in fact time itself seemed to stop.

Tet: well well, things are finnaly getting interesting huh?

Shiro: its that kid who calls himself god.

Tet: but I am god silly. And you should call me Tet.

Tet snapped his fingers and the floor below you disappeared.

Tet: so, how do you like my world so far?

Sora: I like your hands-on style. But are enemies can use magic, somthing we cant.

Sora: are last line of defense is this city, and we can't lose a game to protect the name of blank. What do you think?

Shiro: its great!

Y/N: defiantly.

Sora: yup.

Tet: I knew it was a good idea to bring you here. But remeber what I said, everything is decided by games.

Sora: in other words...even the tilte of the one true god is decided by games?

Tet: yup. That's why I made it so that there's sixteen races.

Y/N: each side on a chess board has sixteen pieces.

Sora: so defeating all the races gives you the right to challenge god?

Tet: I love the way your brain works!

Sora: just be careful what you wish for, its blank's policy to be number one at any game we play.

Tet: thats why I knew you wouldn't resist the temptation to challenge me.

Y/N: you do know you lost to us once right?

Tet: yup, but thats why I wont lose next time.

Sora: hey Tet, you've never lost before have you? That's why you brought us here.

Tet: hahaha! Oh boy was I right to choose you three! That's right, I wanted a rematch are you disappointed that's the reason?

Sora: nope, I'm relieved its not a lame ass reason like saving humanity.

Tet: well I'll leave then.

Sora: hey Tet, thanks for bringing us here. I thinks its where we belong.

Y/N: honestly its been exhausting.

Tet: *giggle*

Suddenly Tet disappeared and the color went back to normal.

Stephanie: w-wait, that's Tet?

Stephanie: Y/N! Was that kid actually god!?

Y/N: yeah, I guess.

Stephanie: what!? You beat him in a game!

Sora: calm down Steph.

Stephanie: no I.....what the heck?

Shiro: I you forgetting we own you?

Stephanie: n-no!

Time skip:

Sora: it'll be nice to sleep in a futon and not in that uncomfortable bed.

You and Sora got into your futon's.

Y/N: yeah your righ-

Sora: whats wrong?

Y/N: why are you in my futon Shiro?

Shiro: mmhh....

Y/N: *sigh* whatever, I'm to tired to get you out.

Shiro: really!?

Y/N: sure, but don't get any weird ideas.

Shiro: thank you Y/N!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this story. I was going to update last night but I fell asleep while writing it. I'm gonna skip most of episode 5 because theirs no need for Steph to challenge Sora like she does if they already own her. Plus I want to see jibril. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time.