Coinflip.

Y/n's POV:

Ino: What!?

Ino doubted his own ears and Izuna lowered her head.

For the Eastern Federation to be on the offensive is unthinkable.

After all, we're their opponent's. We've not only bested the flügel and the werebeast themselves, but we haven't had to cheat to do so.

That's not even mentioning the fact that their the one's challenging us. So their already at a disadvantage.

However, it seemes like Miko already knows all this yet she continued.

Miko: Blocking us from our retreat are these humans. Now that are trump card has been revealed we can't be on the defensive. Their methods have forced us to take the initiative.

Sora: even if you cheat like you did in the past, facing off against the elves and flügel....is a dead end.

Sora smirked as Miko's weak smile was fading.

Miko: to be honest, against these three countries our only chance of winning is against Elchea, Imanity.

Miko: don't think we'll die off that easily monkey...

Miko was glaring at Sora with killing intent. Without the rules of this world I don't think either would still be standing there.

Ino got chills down his spine.

Ino: using a single move these siblings have forced us into a corner where we can't survive.

The tension in the air was so intense; like a balloon about to burst open. And the next statement did exactly that.

Y/n: *sigh* they still don't get it.

Sora: Why would I destroy this animal girl kingdom! A bunch of animal girls, all as cute as Izuna!

Y/n: don't forget that their leader is a beautiful blonde fox.

Sora: exactly! Losing the werebeast would mean the loss of culture! Why didn't that idiot Tet classify this race as protected!

With the tension in the air completely dissipated, it seemed like everyone was frozen in place.

Sora: so you want to retaliate? Okay, I accept.

I pulled a coin put of my pocket and tossed it to Sora.

Sora: I'm getting tired of convoluted psychological warfare. We'll make this game simple.

Sora held up the coin spinning it to show Miko both sides.

Sora: I'll throw the coin and you'll choose heads or tails, I'll pick the opposite side. If I win, Elchea and the Eastern Federation will merge into one nation. Is this okay?

Miko: I am the challenger so the rights to this game belong to you. Are you positive you want the results determined by a coinflip?

Y/n: so do you not accept?

Miko looked at me and laughed.

Miko: no, this will do.

Miko: I spent over half a century building a country that got taken away by three mere monkeys. The final battle....is decided with a coin toss.*giggle*

Miko: this is interesting, seeing as I don't have anyway to retreat.

Miko was in thought. Their opponents were humans, the only race they had a chance of beating. Even if we used some kind of cheat she could detect it with her superior senses.

A smile appeard on Miko's face.

Miko: very interesting. Fine, we'll use this game.

Miko: my request if I win; the guarantee to the werebeast rights and the usage of our resources.

Miko is challenging us so her request can't be too extreme. Luckily it wasn't. She's going for high-risk low reward which is better for us.

Her thinking was simple, get back the resources they lost and secure the safety of the werebeast.

Y/n: okay, we're about to play the world's most dangerous coinflip, are we ready.

Miko: *giggle* you really are interesting, but can I interrupt your request?

Y/n: that depends on the reason.

Miko: please swear that you will treat Ino, Izuna and everyone else kindly.

Y/n: of course....

Sora/Miko: Aschente!

A/n: hey wattpad, we're so close, one more chapter and we'll be in uncharted territory. I have no idea when this story will end and I don't know how long I'll keep updating. I have other story's I want to work on so I might need to temporarily pause this story for the sake of another. I hope everyones okay with that. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time.