Memory's.

Y/n's POV:

Sora started his turn by doing a gesture with his hands. It looked like he was picking up somthing, and placing it down.

Kurami: chess.

Sora: correct.

The game is designed for Sora's signals and gestures to be simple and cencise yet powerful. Each turn he plays will be tied to a specific, and important memory he has.

Next, Kurami played her turn by illustrating a sweeping motion. It was Almost like she was using a broom. You could tell how familiar this movement was for her.

Sora: sweeping.

Kurami: yup...

Reading all of those books was definitely making this easier. We previously learned from many different books, that elven guard practices slavery. Sora and I had already assumed that kurami was a slave of some kind. It seems this is out proof.

Same as last time, Sora's gesture was short and sweet however important. He did a simple motion of opening a book. A move kurami easily guessed.

Kurami: book.

Sora: you got it.

For her Next move kurami showed long ears. With this Sora incorrectly guessed elf however kurami continued by pulling somthing over her head.

Sora put this together and guessed fiel.

Kurami: correct.

For Sora's final turn he would use his most important memory. He pointed to Shiro and I.

Kurami: is it sibling?

Sora: yeah it is.

The last round of the game and it's  kurami's turn. She moved her hand low to the ground to show somthing short. The most logical guess would be a small object, perhaps a table. However Sora already knows the answer.

Sora: child.

Kurami: that's right...

After the game finished an awkward silence filled the air.

Jibril: is it over?

Y/n: the game is over, however we have somthing else in mind.

With both Sora and kurami receiving each others memory's, she already knows what we want.

Kurami: you want to alter fiel's memory right? Fine.

Fiel: what?

Altering the elf's memory is essential to our plan but I don't blame her for being skeptical.

Kurami: don't worry fiel. If I'm not mistaken, you just want us to spy for you?

Y/n: that's pretty much it.

Kurami: after seeing what's in your head you can count on me.

Sora: sounds good.

Y/n: just don't trust him in a bathroom....or your bedroom.

Sora: what's that supposed to mean?

Shiro: Y/N, me and you should play charades.

Y/n: I'm not giving you my memories Shiro.

With the game wrapped up we got the final piece we need to go after the eastern federation.

Time skip:

With fiel and kurami in the palace, and an angry mob outside, there is one last thing we need to do.

Stephanie: this is nice sitting all together, but why are we here?

Sora: I said it yesterday remember?

Stephanie: you want spies?

Y/n: it's the whole reason we bet the race piece. We knew kurami would come to us.

Like I said, we wanted kurami to trust us. This is how we avoided having to force her.

Kurami: but even though I agreed to help you, I didn't see anything that would lead me to belive you can actually win. Are you sure you can do it?

Sora: I said I would didn't I?

Y/N: your looking at this wrong kurami. Its not a question of can we win. Its a question of when we'll win. Either way we won't lose.

Sora: exactly, but I've brought you all here for a particular reason. Before we continue there's somthing we must do. Its crucial for us fighting together.

Sora: introductions!

Y/n: *sigh* Sora wants us to know Each other better before we fight the eastern Federation.

Sora had us gather at this big table esspesialy for this occasion.

Kurami: I'm kurami zell. Nice to meet you.

Stephanie: that's it?

Kurami: that's all I want to say.

Sora: well, she's 18 years old. 158cm tall.(5'2) her measurements from the top are...

Kurami: hey stop! Thats not fair!

Sora: and her bras are padded so she's actually a size...

Kurami: ok fine I'll do it just shut up!

Y/n: could you finish that last part?

I felt two sudden stares coming from behind me.

Y/n: actually, I'm good.

A/n: I hope guys liked this chapter. I enjoyed writing the charades game because it allowed me to have more freedom in writing so ill probably do more plot changes in the future. I also want to start asking random questions at the end of each chapter so I can learn more about my audience. The question for this chapter is, do you have any musical talent? If so what instrument do you play?/what type of songs do you sing?