Update.

Guess it's been a while. I haven't wrote anything on Wattpad for over a year and to be honest, I didn't think I would ever again. I lost all of my motivation for writing and I didn't think it would return, however things change. I'm really sorry for leaving without a word but I'm gonna cut to the chase. I don't want this story to end like the anime did. I still love this series and I want to continue with this story but I need everyone to bear with me. It's been a long time since I've thought about this story and these characters. Sadly I'm just not capable of recreating what I made over a year ago. As far as plot goes I'll be following the novels, so not much will change. Characters are a different story however. The dynamic between Sora, Shiro, and the reader shouldn't change at all so don't worry about that. However I can't promise the same with the other characters, like I've said its been a long time. Another thing, I will be experimenting with a different format in the future. I'm gonna be using a format more similar to what you would see in a normal novel rather than how my stories look now. Some people might like this change and others won't, its up to your opinion. This is going to be a process that will take some time, and I'm not gonna say something dumb like "be patient" after I've been gone for so long. Im sure a lot of people dropped this story and I don't blame them, it's what I'd expect. However I know their are people who still have hope and are waiting. That's why I'm writing this. To those of you who stuck around, I can't apologize or thank you enough. Don't think that this is some kind of reboot, I'm 100% continuing this story. Just think of this as the season two you never got. The changes I'm going to bring to this story are all beneficial, or at least I hope. I wanna improve on a lot of things I did over a year ago and I hope you guys will join me. If you have any questions at all please ask, I always love to answer. Like I said this is gonna be a process I need to go through so don't expect anything right away but I will continue this story.

Thank you, and I'm sorry. I hope we can enjoy "season 2" together. d3rpyXpenguin.