Elkian Embassy.

Second person POV:

Stephanie: it's somthing my grandfather gave me before he passed away.

Y/N: why are you giving this to me?

Stephanie: he wanted me to give this to someone who can save imanity. Like hell I'm giving it to Sora.

Y/N: I don't know what to say, thank you.

Suddenly Steph grabbed your face and locked lips with you.

You melted into the kiss and realized how sweet it was.

Jibril: u-um, am I interrupting?

Steph/Y/N: AH!

Jibril appeared from a portal she created.

Jibril: Sora wants to see you both.

The two of you walked to where Sora and Shiro were.

Y/N's POV:

Sora: Y/N, I was thinking, what if the former king didn't lose his memory's when he fought the eastern Federation.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Sora: I'm saying, his memories were never erased. He somehow managed to accomplish somthing after failing eight times.

I looked to my left and saw Steph with a surprised expression.

Y/N: here Sora take this.

I gave Sora the key and Steph reluctantly nods.

Jibril: what is that master?

Sora: there's no doubt, its his porn.

Y/N: just use the Damn key.

Shiro: it just occurred to me, you two were gone a long time. What happened?

Y/N: nothing happened.

Shiro: then why was Steph's face all red.

Y/N: w-whatever, did you use the key Sora?

Sora: yeah, we actually found it a while ago. It's why the bed is so uncomfortable.

Sora: with a little messing around.

Sora turned a knob and jibril pushed a button.

One of the bookshelves moved away revealing an entrance to a room.

Sora: there we go, one secret room coming up!

Stephanie: I give up.

Sora put the key in the door and pushed it open.

Inside, was a room that looked like it hasn't been touched in years.

On the poorly lit table in the back, were some books that had writing in them.

Steph read the page aloud.

Stephanie: will some day aid you in your quest as the next king.

Sora: I knew it! The old king didn't have his memory's erased after all.

Y/N: I still can't read imanity, but it makes sense. Naturally the eastern Federation wouldn't need to fight their hardest against imanity.

Sora: they saw imanity as easy pray. They didn't erase his memories because they wanted him to keep trying.

Sora: they probably made him take a pledge. Like, he couldn't tell anyone as long as he lived.

Sora: the pledge didn't apply after he was gone. He bet eight times, and finnaly found a loophole in the pledge. He entrusted his knowledge to the next king, humanity's greatest gambler.

Shiro: that's why there was the tournament to decide the next ruler.

Sora: the former king, he made a bet, a bet that a human would rise up and crush all the other race's.

Y/N: don't you see Steph? He wasn't a fool. He was a great man who trusted our people.

Sora: Steph, the former king. Really was a great man after all.

Steph: granddaddy! *sob* *sob*

Sora: see jibril not all humans are so bad.

Y/N: by the way, all this praying on the weak, and underestimating. Kind of reminds me of someone.

I looked at jibril and she blushed.

Y/N: jibril, you ready for this?

Jibril: yes, I'm ready master.

Time skip:
Eastern Federation elkian embacy:

Sora: thats a bit overdone.

Jibril: why do they need somthing so absurdly big? Could they be trying to compensate for somthing?

Stephanie: wait! This embacy's on foreign soil!

Sora: yeah, but it was originally ours too.

Stephanie: this is an invasion of their territory.

Sora: calm down I made an appointment.

Ino: greetings lord Sora, I am the ambassador for the elkian embacy. We welcome you.

Sora: I saw this old dude checking me out from the library so I signaled that I'm coming over.

Sora: just like they say, the werebeast senses are amazing.

Ino: undoubtedly your reason for visiting is to meet with izuna hatsuse.

Sora: glad to hear were all on the same page.

Ino: let's get moving.

As we walked inside there were huge TV screens on display.

Sora: hey jibril, what do you guys call this?

Jibril: it's an image display device. The werebeast can't use magic so I'm not sure how their doing it. It is rather fascinating though!

We stepped onto an elevator.

Stephanie: why is the floor moving!

Ino: I do wish you would follow proper procedures for setting up an appointment next time. Because you arrived so quickly most werebeast were not informed and may not act civil.

Jibril: well a dog that talks and walks is still just a dog right?

Jibril: speaking of which, someone who is exceed rank 14, looking down on imanity is kind of the pot calling the kettle black.

Ino: that may be true, but as a weapon your defective serving a bunch of shaved monkeys.

Y/N: hey gramps, jibril's a lot more then just a weapon.

Sora: so relationships are pretty strange then.

Stephanie: after the ten pledges, this is how they get out their frustrations.

After 2 minutes none of us could bare the pair's constant arguing.

Y/N: thank God we're here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey wattpad, hope you liked this chapter. I could of updated sooner both didn't because I'm happy with the pace this story is going so I didn't feel a need to update. Also, I've decided that I'm defiantly going past season one so look forward to that. I'll see you guys next time.