Charades.

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was in a doctors office a lot, and I had to have surgery. I'm fine now and I'm trying to start a schedule of updating every 4 days. Thank you four being patient.

Y/N's POV:

Sora: imanity's race piece!

A chess piece appeared on our chest.

Sora: Im putting our territory and the lives of all imanity on the line. If you try to back out now, your telling the entire world I'm correct.

Sora: bet you didn't see that coming mr.mind reader. Check and mate.

Ino: are you sure you want to do this? Even if your correct, elven guard lost four times to us. You dare bet your precious race piece?

Sora: remember when I flagged you down from the library? If you wondered how I did that, you would of figured out that the three of us are not from this world.

Shiro: when it comes to video games you can use all the cheats you want, blank will never lose to that.

Sora: we could do this another day, we're betting our race piece so all of imanity has the right to watch.

Izuna: I don't really get any of this, thanks. But it sounds like your challenging me to a fight.

Y/n: a fight? Nah.

Shiro: let's play a game next time Izuna.

Izuna: I wont lose, thank you.

Sora: sorry to disappoint but you will.

Shiro: blank never loses a game.
See you soon.

Time skip:

Stephanie: what are you thinking? What if you lose!

Sora: well if we lose we're pretty much done for.

Y/n: weren't you listening?

Sora: I know if we lose its over, but if we win we get the animal girls, not too bad.

Y/n: your willing to bet 3 million lives for animal girls.

Sora: ...

Y/n: yeah dumb question...

Stephanie: whats wrong with you two!

Sora: relax steph, its just a game right?

Sora: don't worry guys we'll conquer this world, the whole thing. But we won't lose, not even a chance of that happening.

(A few hours later)

Jibril: wow, how quickly their attitudes have changed over night.

People outside were starting to riot and protest.

Stephanie: I actually think its pretty strange their acting this calm.

Sora: its just a bunch of whining. Anyway, whats the hold up? Its been a week already?

Stephanie: I'm sure it will take some time with the whole eastern federation's country at stake.

Sora: yeah I figured, I'll wait for someone with more of a backbone to show up.

Sora: Y/n, your plan better work.

Y/n: it's fine, trust me.

(Flash back)

Y/n: I don't like it. Erasing your existence? It's too risky.

Sora: are saying blank could loose?

Y/n: no, I would never. But...

Sora: if we're gonna do this we need kurami on our side. I want to know if your ok with this first.

Y/n: just....think about what that would do to Shiro. I dont want to put her through that.

Sora: I know but...

Y/n: I think there's a better way to do it, I have a plan.

Sora: let me hear it.

Y/n: Charades.( for you Jdaemon)

Sora: what?

Y/n: hear me out. Shiro read every single book in this country. Not a single one mentioned charades. Meaning we automatically have an advantage.

Y/n: if we want kurami to trust us, what better game is their than charades?

Sora: what about the memories.

Y/n: the bet will remain the same, the game is just played differently.

Y/n: every action you do in the game, will represent a memory. When Kurami guesses correctly, which she will, she receives that memory.

Sora: and the elf?

Y/n: we'll deal with that when the game is over.

(End flash back)

The main door to the throne room opened.

Sora: we've been expecting you!

Kurami: you've got a lot of nerve betting our race piece.

Sora: I'm not sure what your worried about, or why your here.

Kurami: I'm here to stop you.

Sora: are you challenging me?

Kurami: what choice do I have?

Y/n: pledge 5, we get to decide the rules.

Kurami: well, what do you have in mind.

Sora: we'd like to play charades.

We explained the rules of the game to kurami, including the bet for fiel.

Y/n: only you and Sora will participate.

Y/n: the game will consist of three rounds. As I stated earlyer. We're playing for each others memories. Remember kurami, we don't want to fight, we want you to trust us.

Y/n: Sora, your first. then kurami, and repeat.

Y/n: ready? Start!

A/n: hey wattpad, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I changed episode 9 because I didn't think erasing sora's existence was nessicary for the plot. I hope you like the change I made. Also I would appreciate it if you could give my buddy caiden some support. He helped me with a bit of this story. His Instagram is, @caidenroyce show him some love. Thanks and I'll see you next time.