Opening

[Y/N] entered the big supermarket and looked around. She frowned at the sight of it. It was Saturday and the place was too crowded for her liking. But she had to escape her mother and brother this morning. This was the only excuse she could come up with. To go shopping.

    She grabbed a basket and started walking around to look for things she needed. She grabbed fruits, vegetables, and meats before she headed to the other side of the market.

    As she walked around, she spotted the makeup section. She stared at it. She never wore makeup since she never learned to apply on makeup. Her mother did though. That was also another reason why she doesn't wear makeup. She would do anything possible to not follow her mother.

    She snapped out of her thoughts and passed that section to go to the body care section.

    She then remembered; she was running out of her shampoo. So she walked towards the shampoo section and stopped to see a familiar boy with purple hair.

    She tensed up abruptly when she saw that he was holding the same shampoo that she uses. He was sniffing it.

    Hitoshi finally noticed her and widened his eyes. "[Y-[Y/N]?!" he stuttered, as his face turned red. She tilted her head, but went to him to grab that shampoo for herself.

    "You use this shampoo too?" she asked quietly.

    He scratched his head nervously. "U-uh...yeah. I-it's a good one."

    She dropped the shampoo into her basket and glanced back up to his brown eyes. His heart pounded when he noticed how close she was to him.

    She nodded and said, "I didn't know you used this one too."

    He chuckled at her as he regained his composure. "It's such a coincidence that we use the same one. Must be fate, right?"

    She didn't know how to respond to that, so she ignored the last part. "Well, I guess I should get going now," she muttered.

    Hitoshi felt really disappointed when she said that, but he didn't show it. She waved him and he yelled goodbye back before she disappeared from his view. He knew that [Y/N] was a tough shell to crack open, which was one of the many reason to why he loved her. But he also knew that he was willing to do anything to win her love.

    [Y/N] walked away from Hitoshi and felt some warmth inside that she had never felt before. It was weird to her and she didn't know why she felt like that.

    She grabbed some more items from the shelves and went to check out the food. When she was done, she left the building to find another yet familiar guy. It was the red haired guy who had tried to confess to her that night near the convenience store.

     She sighed. There really was too many people here this morning.

     The guy spotted her as well, so she waited to see his reaction. The people who finds her afterward their confession would either be scared, miserable, or angry.

     Unfortunately, for this person, he was angry. He stomped up to where [Y/N] was and pointed rudely at her.

    "What the fuck is wrong with you? I went through all this trouble to confess to you and yet you didn't even allow me to start my confession? What are you, some spoiled ass princess who thinks she's better than everyone else?!—"

    "I stopped you so that you wouldn't get false hope. I'm not looking to dating anyone for now...or even ever.  So please stop embarrassing yourself," she interrupted coolly. She walked away from him like the last time and didn't hear anything else from him.

    He was probably too shocked to do anything.