Chapter 44

A handful of kids made their way up to the stage where I was standing. Once I was sure everyone was there I put up a sound barrier between my half and the other half. I could see what was going on but now we wouldn't be interrupted by them.

I looked at the group in front of me. They all looked a lot older than me and suddenly I was more nervous than before. There were about Oliver Wood was in this group. There were about 10 boys and about 15 girls.

"Okay well what do you want to learn?" I asked.

One of the girls in the back who was in Ravenclaw said, "Well you said you could change McGonagall's desk into a pig so I was wondering if you could show us that. She was teaching it yesterday because we had started it last year but I still can't get it right."

I nodded, "Of course I can. Do any of you know how to do that already?"

I saw a few nods so I said, "For those of you who do know how to do that, is there anything you want to learn or work on improving? Honestly this is the advanced section so I can be helping with a few spells at once."

One of the Gryffindor guys in the front said, "I want to learn how to do fire spells. And water ones too, so we can have those epic fire verse water battles."

I chuckled, "Sure I can show a few that are harder than just aquamenti. Okay so anyone who wants to work on the transfiguration just go to the right and the fire and water people to the left so I get an idea of how many I'll be working with for each."

It was pretty evenly split so I said, "Okay I'm going to start with getting the Transfiguratoin people going then I'll come help you guys out."

They nodded and went off to the side. They seemed to know each other so they were just fooling around as I moved to the people who wanted to learn how to change the desk into a pig. I counted 14 of them, so I conjured up 14 small desks.

"Okay I want you to each take a desk. Just stand by it. Okay so before you try changing it into a pig lets work with changing it into a smaller animal. Try to change it into a dog first."

I demonstrated the correct hand movements then I told them the correct words.

"Just focus on it becoming a dog. Once you accomplish that, just replace the last word with back instead of change. Then you can work on it becoming a pig by replacing the dor part with the word peh."

They nodded and got to work trying to change the desk into a dog. I stood there for a few seconds to make sure it was going well then moved onto the other group.

"Okay so let's start with the water spells. What water spells do you guys already know?"

They started shouting and I tried to listen to all of them, I held up a hand and said, "Okay so it seems like you know Aquamenti, the spell for a whole wall of water and the spell for making water taste like something else, is that it?"

One of the guys from Hufflepuff with blonde hair and a gleaming white smile said, "Yeah that's it. We don't focus on making water in any of our classes really. Even aquamenti we just learned last year."

I nodded, "Okay that fine. I have 3 in mind to teach you that will be useful during your fire verse water battles," I laughed and said, "Well first off there is one that changed any object you want into water, well anything that isn't alive at least. Then there is the spell for making water move anywhere you want. Then we have enough time for me to teach either the spell to change liquid water into a shield of ice or the spell to make water into a shape then change it into a solid object. That one in particular just looks cool."

Someone called out, "Can you show us all of them the way you do them then we vote on which one?"

I shrugged, "Sure."