Longing

BTOB TIME CONCERT PRESSCON

*******

Hyunsik POV

I rush inside the lobby of the Lotte Hotel. I was about to ask the receptionist where the press con would be when I saw Manager Deagyeom running towards me.

"Hyung! Why are you late", he said while he's running towards me.

"Did they started already?" He looked at his watch, he's 10 minutes late already.

"They haven't, Eunkwang Hyung said you wouldn't like it if you would  go in late and make a grand entrance!"

"Why can't they just do it without me! Aissh! Let's go!"

Daegyeom lead me to where the BTOB members are waiting.

All six of them turn their head to the door when Daegyeom open it. They all sigh a relief when they saw me.

"Where have you been? Eunkwang Hyung said you're on your way! You got as all worried!", Changsub Hyung scolded me as soon as I got inside the room.

"Changsubie, let's talk about this later, what important is Hyunsik is here now", Eunkwang hyung said as he pat Changsub hyung's shoulder.

"Let's go in, Daegyeomie tell them we can start now!", Minhyuk hyung said to the manager.

I look at Changsub Hyung and muttered an I'm sorry.

Eunkwang hyung and Minhyuk is the oldest in BTOB followed by Changsub Hyung, then Peniel, Ilhoon and Sungjae.

I respect both Eunkwang and Minhyuk hyung as they are both older than me. Changsub hyung on the other hand, have the right to actually scold me. He is my real brother after all. Not that its known to the public. Both our parentage is not known to the public, to everyone else, he is Lee Changsub of BTOB and I am Im Hyunsik the composer. No one knows aside from some trusted people that we're both the sons of the CEO of Cube, Im Ji Hoon.

Changsub hyung used our mother's name to avoid being linked to our father. I retain my own name as I am not in the limelight as him. We both wanted to achieve our dreams on our own merits than being tagged as our father's sons.

Changsub hyung sigh, and patted my shoulder and told me we'll talk about it later.

The MC called the BTOB members and my name so we head inside the function room.

Sungjae, Changsub hyung, Ilhoon and Peniel took the seat in front, I took the seat at the back with Eunkwang and Minhyuk Hyung.

All six of them know me too well, I don't want the attention, they wouldn't actually force me to come here, but they all want to let people know how much they are thankful for the success of the song I wrote for them.

Honestly, I believe the song became a hit not because I wrote it, but it's because they have really good voice and that made that song as successful as it is.

The press asked them about the details of their upcoming three day concert. It will be held at SK Handball Gymnasium, Olympic Park. It has a 10,000 capacity, their biggest audience so far. It made him proud of what they achieve so far.

"Changsub-ssi, your fans are really curious about your family, when are you going to reveal it?"

I look at Changsub hyung when the reporter asked him about his family. He's used to this kind of questions already, but they both know, their Mom really wants Changsub hyung to stop hiding his real relationship with Dad, he's already stable in the industry anyway, hyung said in time, he will admit it.