Epilogue

One year later

Amy POV

I never imagine this day would actually come. A year ago when I came back home, I thought I would forever be alone, because I know, I can never get over Hyunsik. I love him that much.

But here we are, standing hand in hand, together, looking at Mom's tombstone.

I look at Hyunsik, he's smiling at me. He's talking to Mom.

"It's a pity I didn't get to meet you Ma'am, from the stories Amy told me, I know you're an amazing person, I wish I could have met you." Hyunsik said looking at Mom's tombstone. I smiled at him.

"Thank you for giving birth to a daughter like her. I am so blessed to have met someone like her. I promised to hold her hand when she miss you, to wipe her tears for her, to make her smile everyday, to make music just for her. I promise to always shine brightly for her and keep her out of the dark. I promise to love her with everything I have." he said solemnly as he gently squeezed my hands. He smiled as he continue to talk to Mom.

"Ma'am... Tita..." he laughed, he couldn't seem to decide what to call my Mom. He paused, he took a deep breath before he continue.

"Mom... I love your daughter so much, I hope you can give me your blessing." he said as he drop down to his knee and bring out something from his pocket.

I gasp, I'm not stupid I know what this means.

"Amy, in front of your Mom, I promise to sing you a song whenever I can. I want to wake up beside you every morning. I promise to love you with everything I have. Will you marry me?"

I wipe my tears as I nodded to him. I glanced at Mom's tombstone.

Mom... thank you for bringing me Hyunsik. I know, I believe, you brought us together. Tell God I say thanks.

*******

Seoyeon POV

I smiled when I saw the article about Hyunsik and Changsub Oppa. They just admit about their relationship to the CEO of Cube. The brothers are being praise for making it in the industry without their father's influence.

The article also briefly mentioned Hyunsik's upcoming wedding. I smiled. I am happy for them.

I already stopped thinking about what could have been, because there's no point anymore. He found the love that he needs, and it wasn't mine. She makes him happy and that's enough for me.

I still think about him. I guess he'll always have a space in my heart, but I am okay now. I really am.

I am at Incheon Airport, I am off to Bali for a solo vacation. I got inspired by the book Eat Pray Love so now I am going there for a much needed healing.

My contract from Image Models ended weeks ago. I didn't extend. I want to find myself and decide what I really want to do with my life now, because years ago I gave up love for my career and a year ago, I am willing to give up my career for love.

I need to know what I really want, something I cannot give up.

I stood up, iced coffee in hand and boarding pass on the other. I walk and head to my boarding gate. I guess I was too focus on my thoughts I didn't notice the guy coming from the other side also entering the door.

Before I knew it, I spilled my coffee on him.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" I said apologizing, I keep brushing my hands to where I spilled my coffee when I belatedly realize where my hand is. I automatically blushed and remove my hand. I look up and was surprise to find out who I just spilled my coffee with.

"Minhyuk Oppa!" I exclaimed at finding him here. I look around, he seemed to be alone.

"Seoyeonie, are you going to Bali too?" he said as he adjust his cap and his mask. I nodded shyly at him.

He smiled at me. He took my hand and we both go inside the boarding gate together.

*********

Author's Note

Hahahaha, upon special request here's the epilogue, and a short POV for Seoyeon. I leave it to your imagination, What Would Happen in Bali?

This is my final goodbye to Hyunsik and Amy. I hope like them, we all found the healing we deserve. I hope we find it in our hearts to forgive ourselves for things we think we are to blame.

Thanks everyone.