Chapter 28

Hyunsik POV

We are at Incheon Airport, we are sending off the girls for their flight back home to the Philippines. They were all reluctant to go, Amy is smiling at them beside me.

"Hyunsik Oppa, take care of Ate Amy." Jona said to me and hugged me goodbye. They all took turns hugging the both of us.

"Hyunsik Oppa, don't you dare make her cry." Val said to me when it was her turn. I smiled and assured her I won't.

They wave to us, and Amy keep waving her hand as well. When the girls were out of our sight, Amy suddenly burst in tears.

"Hey, stop crying, I told Valerie I won't let you cry." I pulled her close to me and hugged her, and let her cry for a while. When she's done crying, I pull out my handkerchief and wipe her tears. I held out my hand to her, and we walk hand in hand outside.

*******

"I look awful!" she exclaimed while looking at herself in the rearview mirror, we just got to my car.

"No, you're not, you look beautiful." I pinched her already red nose, which make her pout at me.

"Stop lying, I can't believe I look like this, your Mother might not recognized me."

I laugh at her, she looks beautiful to me though, I guess she'll always be. I started the car and drive out of the airport. We are on our way to Ilsan for my Mom's birthday dinner.

"Hyunsik, what should we bring to your Mom? I mean... I should bring something right?" she asked worriedly beside me.

"Hmmm.. mom love flowers, should we drop by a flower shop on our way?" she nodded beside me. Changsub hyung and me used to buy her flowers whenever we go home, Mom loves yellow daisies.

I drive silently, then I notice her fidgeting beside me. I reach out to her and took her hand and kiss it.

"Don't worry too much, Mom likes you. I will be there, Changsub hyung will be there and.." I stop mid sentence, Changsub hyung's girlfriend will be there. His relationship is as secret as his family. I will let hyung introduce his girlfriend to Amy later.

I didn't let go of her hands to keep her calm, we stop at Ilsan's flower shop to buy Mom's flowers.

Amy smelled the flowers around the shop as I asked the owner to give us a bouquet of yellow daisies. I smiled at her in amazement.

"My Mom had a lot of flowers in her garden back home too, she loves talking to them, she said its relaxing." she said to me as she looks solemnly to the bed of roses in front of her.

She stiffened for a moment, realizing she just talked about her mom, and then I saw her smile. I took her hand and squeezed it gently. She's talking more and more about her mom, her family.

We head back to the car and I drive to our family home. I was about to park the car when I heard a car honked behind me. I looked at my side mirror and saw Changsub hyung's white BMW, same model as my car but white.

We came out of the car almost at the same time, Changsub hyung and I laugh at each other when we got a good look at what our girlfriend is holding in their hands.

Both Amy and Chorong Noona are holding a bouquet of yellow daisies.

Mom would definitely be ecstatic.

*******

Changsub POV

I escorted Chorong out of the car, I took her hand, her palms are sweaty from nervousness. She's known my family for a long time now, but they haven't met her as my girlfriend. We've been together for years now but we just agreed to let our family know about us. So far, only Hyunsik and Bomi knows on her side.