Chapter 38

Sungjae POV

We are at Hyunsik hyung's house waiting for the special song to be release. We are gathered here do phase two of Hyunsik hyung's plan.

We really did prepare for this song, despite it being just a single song release. I am amazed at the power the brothers can hold. Changsub hyung and Hyunsik hyung both talk to the CEO to get his approval for the release of the song.

Photoshoots were scheduled, music video was conceptualized and shot as well. They even did a teaser for it. Their fans are surprised and confuse at the sudden announcement of the special song release. Speculations were thrown here and there.

"Its up guys." Peniel hyung said, meaning phase two is on.

We all took out our phones and started posting on our social media account.

"Ilhoonie, how do I quote your tweet? I like the picture you took, I want to just use yours." Ilhoon hyung just roll his eyes at Eunkwang hyung's ignorance on twitter. I didn't react as I don't know as well.

"I'll just post it on instagram." Changsub hyung said.

"Hyung post on your twitter too, more fans use it." Peniel hyung said to Changsub hyung.

"Ahhhh, I forgot my password I got locked out." Changsub hyung said scratching his head and we all laugh at him, well except Hyunsik hyung.

He's sitting silently in the couch, fidgeting waiting for any news.

After a while, we waited, checking every tweet that fans would do, our post keept being retweeted. Then I saw someone retweeted my original post, that somehow looked familiar.

"Hyuuuung, I.... think ...it worked. I found one of them." Hyunsik hyung jumps out of his seat and they all gatherd in front of my phone I show them the tweet.

@Rielle_6SJ
Hey @BTOB_6SJ this song is so good. You look so handsome as always. I love you.

********

Jona POV

We were all gathered at out favorite Korean Restaurant along Tomas Morato, it's been a while since we've last seen each other, though they keep talking in Kakao Talk or in twitter everyday. All of us except Ate Amy.

None of us knew what happened, a few days after we left Korea, she suddenly deactivated all her accounts, we can't even reach her mobile number, we decided to pay for international call just to reach her. We were all worried about what happen to her, but no luck.

She was happy when we left, they were happy, her and Hyunsik Oppa. What happened days after we left?

"Still no luck contacting her?" Jem asked me, referring to Ate Amy.

"You know, if she doesn't want to be found let her be." Ellen said beside me, she's pissed at Ate Amy for disappearing like that, but I know she's worried too.

"Girls, what time is it?" Tin asked us.

We are waiting for the release of the new single from BTOB. The whole fandom was confuse with this release, we all thought they are releasing an album, but they said it's just a special song they are gifting the fans.

We all gather at my laptop as we wait for the music video to be release.

"They just release the full title!" Val said excitedly. We all look at the screen as the notification for the music video release comes up. (Pray) I'll Be Your Man