Chapter 29

Hyunsik POV

I don't know what happened while I was gone with Dad, we talked about my plans for BTOB's next album. When I got back, I found Amy chatting with Chorong Noona, her eyes are red and she obviously cried.

I wonder what made her cry, my Mom will not make her cry, Hyejin is in her room, that only left, Changsub hyung. I couldn't help look at hyung, did he do something? If he did something to make her cry, why is Amy laughing with Changsub hyung and Chorong Noona?

I decided to wait later when we go home to ask her what happened.

Mom bring out our old photo album and show Chorong Noona and Amy our baby pictures. Changsub hyung and I both screamed at Mom to not show them. One look from the girls and we both stop.

"You're so cute Hyunsik, you're smile didn't change." Amy said to me pointing at my baby picture. She pinched my cheeks when I pout at her.

I saw Mom looking at us happily, she caught me looking

I saw Mom looking at us happily, she caught me looking. She smiled and I smiled back at her, its her way of letting me know that she's happy for us.

We left a little over 9:00 pm, we said our goodbye to our parents. Mom hugged the girls and told us to drive safely. Chorong Noona and Amy hugged as well, promising each other to meet up.

I opened the car door for her, we wave at Mom as we head out back to Seoul.

"Did something happened earlier?"I asked her while I am driving, I tried not to look into her eyes in case she doesn't want to talk about it.

She shakes her head and just smile at me, so I let it go.

She's already asleep when we reach her rented apartment. I kissed her lips and whispered "Wake up sleeping beauty, we're here." She slowly opened her eyes and smile at me.

"Ahmm.. Why don't you stay at my place until your flight back?" I asked her, we are now sitting at the couch in her living room, my arms around her, her face on my chest.

Her departure from South Korea is like the big elephant in the room we haven't talked about. We both knew she would eventually leave, but we haven't talked about what we would do after that. She only have five days left. I know I sounded selfish when I asked her to move in at my place, but I wanted to spend all the the time I can have with her.

She didn't answer me for a while, I wonder what's going on through her mind. I wish she's let me know.

"Can we discuss it tomorrow night? I know we have a lot to talk about. I need to do something first, then we can talk." she said after a while. I nodded at her. "Okay, tomorrow night."

*******

Amy POV

After my conversation last night with Changsub Oppa, I realized I haven't talked to Hyunsik about my plans. I haven't told him I have a job offer here in South Korea, that I can stay, that I can be with him for good. I called Mr. Kim, our CEO for a meeting as soon as I woke up.